A message to Hamas

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Aug 2, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please may I join your fan club?

A Hitler:toothy10:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Don't understand.

3. Hitlers final solution was to exterminate ALL Jews.
    Hamas has stated that they wish to do the same.

4. Words are one thing, deeds are another. The Israeli kill count of Palestinian civilians - and let's not forget UN soldiers - is far higher.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  5. Dont feel too bad.If hamas could they would kill as many Israeli civilians as they could.They do have previous form in that department. Perhaps Israel should stand down 'iron dome' and leave their citizens more exposed.Would be more sporting..:icon_smile:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oops just changed what I said to include what additionally pisses me off. Irish soldiers have been killed by Israeli troops who were well aware of who they were. I don't condone Hamas but I sure as hell don't condone Israeli actions either.

7. They've killed Canadian peace-keepers too. Got any of you? But of course because they are allies against the crazy Muslims, it's all right.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I don't condone what Israel is doing in Gaza. but Irish soldiers have also been abducted,tortured and murdered by Palestinians in the early 80s. Also killed by Hezbollah. I worked in the middle east in the late 70s early 80s and found Palestinians generally to be bullying,homicidal misogynistic paedophile thugs. not the cuddly photogenic people portrayed by the useful idiots running around shouting the loudest these days. But perhaps they'v changed...:cheese:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I do not support Hamas in any way, shape or form. But I am equally opposed to Israeli policy. My experience is with peace and reconciliation workers from the Middle East - astounding to even think of them existing - who were invited to Northern Ireland many years back. We thought things were bad in Ulster until they explained that their goal was to get their people to this stage: you are my enemy, I hate you, but I will not kill you today. All of them acknowledged that they were constantly in danger of being murdered by their own people and not by the other side.

10. I worked in the middle east in the late 70s early 80s and found Palestinians generally to be bullying,homicidal misogynistic paedophile thugs. not the cuddly photogenic people portrayed by the useful idiots running around shouting the loudest these days. But perhaps they'v changed...:cheese:
    Perhaps you should change the people you work with, though the description you have given could fit any nationality, not only Palestinians.

11. diplomacy.jpg ..........=)

12. Gazza Strips

[​IMG]

13. So now you're equating Vinny Jones with Israel?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ok here's where I reveal my Irish-Canadian ignorance. Who's the guy with the piece of paper???

15. Neville Chamberlain.

11 months 2 days later WW2

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  16. That's the then Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain. The year is 1938 and he's just come back from a meeting with Adolf Hitler, claiming the piece of paper was "Peace in Our Time".

He basically gave in to Hitler's demands to get an agreement, or appeasement if you will.

He believed everything Hitler told him.

Chamberlain landed at Heston Aerodrome on 30 September 1938, and spoke to the crowds there:
    The settlement of the Czechoslovakian problem, which has now been achieved is, in my view, only the prelude to a larger settlement in which all Europe may find peace. This morning I had another talk with the German Chancellor, Herr Hitler, and here is the paper which bears his name upon it as well as mine. Some of you, perhaps, have already heard what it contains but I would just like to read it to you: ' ... We regard the agreement signed last night and the Anglo-German Naval Agreement as symbolic of the desire of our two peoples never to go to war with one another again.'[SUP][3][/SUP]
    Later that day he stood outside 10 Downing Street and again read from the document and concluded:
    My good friends, for the second time in our history, a British Prime Minister has returned from Germany bringing peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Go home and get a nice quiet sleep.[SUP][3][/SUP]

That worked well!

17. Ah yes. And then we made friends with Stalin who killed more Jews, intellectuals and people in general than Hitler. But since he was an ally against the crazy Germans, it was all right.

18. If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favourable reference to the devil in the House of Commons.
    Winston Churchill

• Like Like x 1
  19. You lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. Benjamin Franklin

20. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Source anon. but no less pertinent today than when it was first recorded in 4 BC.