A Mans got to Go When a Mans got to GO

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Apr 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Ah the old midnight heads. How does the saying go -

'there are only 2 kinds of officer - those who piss in their sinks and those who lie..'
  2. Common practise in Smoke hotels when us northern monkeys are ''up for the cup'' ( rugby league ).
  3. Urine is sterile. What's the problem?
  4. You piss in your sink? I can see another talking too coming on! report to the chat room SF!
  5. Oh for gods sake rosie, you'll be telling us you use yours for washing your face and cleaning your teeth next. :lol
  6. Yes indeed I do! I am a lady!

I als get out of the bath to have a pee - ask Andym

7. ewwwwww! :roll:
  8. Maybe he was going to use it as Mouthwash? 8O 8O 8O
  9. This takes me back to my days of living in Halls (two years ago). I was one of those fortunatel to have my very own sink in my room, and there was one occasion at night when making it to the heads was really not an option, so I had to use my resources.

St Patrick's Day was the worst. As can be expected of most students I rather overdrank my constitution and was sick in the night, but rather than throw up all over the corridor, I aimed into that very useful sink! Unfortunately it didn't go down the plug very well, and facing that in the morning was not an exciting prospect.

But there are those times when you have to use what's available, and just make sure you clean it up though before anyone finds out! :lol:
  10. With your oppo's toothbrush. :D
  11. silverfox

There was a ditty about this in Invince's Line Book, can't remember it all but one verse went -

'GL officers gins are pink
    SL shags piss in the sink
    Hard turn to Port, lid catch fails
    Now my dick's like a beavers tail'
  12. silverfox

Again!!! I'm still limping from the last time.... just not the face, please not the face.

Actually I wasn't quite correct, Officers don't piss they micturate, and when having sex they don't come, they 'arrive'....
  13. I don't care what you call it, just get your arse in the chatroom NOW!
  14. reminds me of all the times when I was in naafi some kind soul would leave a fully monty in the bathroom after a saturday night bop