A look inside Queen Elizabeth Carrier.

Just two observations. WALLS? and it is definitelt NOT the "first" ship in the Royal Navy to have it's own bakery.
True onions , had quite a big bakery on Forth , sometimes they brought the bread into the JR dining hall when it was still warm , yummy.

While the QE2 class looks impressive, I think the Navy missed a trick by not having submersible aircraft carriers with both sludgemariners and WAFUs so we could get all the prima donnas in one vessel.

While the QE2 class looks impressive, I think the Navy missed a trick by not having submersible aircraft carriers with both sludgemariners and WAFUs so we could get all the prima donnas in one vessel.
OK for us you try telling the WAFU 30 sec showers no talc or smellies, well there are smellies that the bods around you, they stink.

Ah bless. Thing is we like our branch, which is why we don't have the manpower retention problems that you fish heads currently have. But don't worry, the AEs are transferring to drag you out of the shit and improve the branches dramatically.

Ah bless. Thing is we like our branch, which is why we don't have the manpower retention problems that you fish heads currently have. But don't worry, the AEs are transferring to drag the average IQ down dramatically.
Fixed that, no charge and I was not a fish head, I had shoelaces, not velcro, on my steaming bats ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N History 7
P Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 3
W SCC and URNU 8