Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Benjaminosauras, May 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do any of you guys think it would be a problem joining the RN as a proposed Pilot or Observer without Physics or Maths A-Level?

2. nope! not a problem
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Concur, but the guide dog maybe a problem.
  4. Dont get the joke, guessing its some relevance to being blind... did I miss a post?
  5. What have you got? If it's English Literature and Drama you may have probs
  6. Its not so much about the type of A level you have, as much as it is about what sort of work load you can cope with. People with Math and Physics do cope better with all of the Nav, weapons and electronic defence systems, than say somebody with only an Arts A level. Now before I get screamed at by the Art's A levellers on here, it was just an example. The Math and Physics part of a pilots training is or was quite daunting. However the board will weed out those who they think can't hack it.
  7. my mate got into the army intelligents corp with a marketing degree, oh how me laughed and took the piss
  8. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

A witty contradiction Womps!
  9. Now why dos'nt that surprise me at all Womps?
  10. I don't know it does tend to suprise people that I have friends
  11. pmsl
  12. What? As opposed to the fact that you laugh and take the piss out of them? o_O :biggrin: xx