A grey day in CHF and FAA this weekend

Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by jungle_jim, Jul 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The FAA lost a much liked, respected individual this weekend. God rest your soul mate you will be missed. my thoughts go out to your family at this sad time, i only wish i had know you longer.

RIP SL.

2. I'll second that J-J. We're all in shock how quick he went. God bless him. Our condolences go to his young family.

3. Condolences also, but who was he?

4. Agreed with all the above. Much respected guy that would do anything for anyone.

Will be greatly missed by many.

Condolences to his family.

RIP SL.

5. Although I've now moved on, I worked with SL on and off from the First Gulf War, a top man who will be sadly missed.

RIP mate, and sincere condolences to your family.

Dajar

6. A sad loss to the to the junglie world, our deepest condolences go to his young family.

7. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

I received a phone call this morning which has saddened me deeply, I've known Steve for close on to 25 years and can honestly say he has always been a true gent and probably the nicest guy I know. Rest in Peace mate you will be truly missed.

8. for anyone wishing to say good bye to SL the funeral is this friday at St Barts. Transport will leave 848NAS at 11:15 rig No1 with meds.