A Good Preview Of Navy Life

This is a brilliant documentary about the Royal Navy called Warship and shows in detail some of the tasks you will be doing while you are serving.

For anybody who wants a good preview on what Navy life is like I highly recommend watching a few of these episodes

It may also answer some questions you have

http://demand.five.tv/Series.aspx?seriesBaseName=Warship

Also I hate ice and snow its impossible to do any running! :evil:

anglichanin

Lantern Swinger
Or failing all that put a blanket over ur kitchen table and climb under. Lie there staring at the bottom of the table - it would help to get ur mates round to drink tinnies and bullshit each other whilst laughing loudly. Get them to pull the blanket back every hour and shine a torch in ur eyes too.

navy_newbie said:
I don't know how snowy it was wherever it is you live but I managed a 1 and abit mile run/jog, yesterday in a big ski coat and work clothes. People I ran past proberly thought I was a right twat. Truth be told though I was ******* hungry. :lol:

AngryMonkey said:
[quote="Deaver] hungary. :lol:
As in the country? An impressive feat[/quote]

Considering I ran a mile and live in Havant! I knew I shouldn't have taken that blackhole at Purbrook. >.>

navy_newbie said:
haha I will have to remember that one, or tape sponge to the ceiling
Go outside, roll in the snow and get ringing wet. Sit there until nearly frozen and cold to the bone, and hungry.
Come indoors, start getting dry, attempt to eat but just as it is ready, run outside again and do it all again.
Now say to yourself, I am doing work up, I am doing work up. :cry: :roll: :D :wink:

navy_newbie said:
Bollocks, I threw a bucket of icey-cold water over me, rolled in the snow an went for a 4 mile run the other day.

In shorts and a t-shirt I might add...

anglichanin said:
Or failing all that put a blanket over ur kitchen table and climb under. Lie there staring at the bottom of the table - it would help to get ur mates round to drink tinnies and bullshit each other whilst laughing loudly. Get them to pull the blanket back every hour and shine a torch in ur eyes too.
Get you mum to spray diesel into the air at regular intervals, and swap the whole families shoes around.

lewismansell said:
navy_newbie said:
Bollocks, I threw a bucket of icey-cold water over me, rolled in the snow an went for a 4 mile run the other day.

In shorts and a t-shirt I might add...
I have the straight jacket to hand, we just aint got your '20 8O :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy_Green Nautical Jokes 8
sgtpepperband Social & Reunions 0
Bad CO Site Issues 14