A good oppo gave me this...

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by alabama_leprechaun, Aug 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He gave me HIV :sad4: but he also gave me something better, something I would like to share with you!

"They come in search of something that means more to them than anything else in their lives. Some will never attain it whilst others will bust a gut to wear it, in money terms it is fifteen pounds no more but to the wearer it is a crown of gold a cherished garland, his degree of life. It is the green beret of the Royal Marines Commandos."

Per mare, per terram!

[​IMG]

:thumright:

2. Sarcasm On

Super.

Sarcasm Off.

That's the sort of trite asinine garbage they sell on scrolls down the NAFFI for Corps pissed Nods in week 3 of Training to buy.

3. Tiz rather chad truth be told :pukel:

4. Maybe I should have issued a warning order about it being chad? Bah nevermind, some you win and all that bollocks! Sure its chad but so is listening to the Rocky theme tune in the gym and by god these chad things dont half help you dig that little deeper when your already ring pieced/thredders. Now everybody all together now!!!

Trying hard now
    it's so hard now
    trying hard now

Getting strong now
    won't be long now
    getting strong now

Gonna fly now
    flying high now
    gonna fly, fly, fly...

Loves and kisses!
    :heart: :* :heart: :* :heart: :*
    :glasses4:

5. CHAD IS GOOD :thumright:

Thats goin on my facebook

6. I'm sorry but my Family means more to me than my service.
    I'll amend my earlier comments though, that's the sort of shoite the USMC likes to spout off!
    Totally and utterly chadtastic.