A good offer?

fishhead

War Hero
I was chatting to a bird in a club.She whispered,

"Do you fancy coming back to mine, I've got a fanny like a Polo."I said, "Oh yes."When we got back to her place I pulled down her knickers and gasped.

.She said, "Surprised?"I said, "Totally, I thought you meant the mint not the ******* car."

fishhead

War Hero
A prostitute said I could have sex with her for the reduced rate of 10 quid as she didn't have a womb. Intrigued i asked how we'd do it? She replied "acwoss the woad, against those wailings"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS New plans to ensure pubs, restaurants and cafes offer both smoking and non-smoking outdoor options MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Thousands of business advisers to offer free services to small firms MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to offer antibody tests to health and social care staff and patients in England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to offer testing for “everyone who needs one” in social care settings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chancellor strengthens support on offer for business as first government-backed loans reach firms in need MoD News 0
E Defer entry after offer receive Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
MoD_RSS Up to £50 million on offer in first stage of criminal legal aid review MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Boost for UK science with unlimited visa offer to world's brightest and best MoD News 0
C Offer of employment Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
MoD_RSS World's largest genetics research project to fight deadly diseases and offer new offer for international students MoD News 0
MoD_RSS All new rapid chargepoints should offer card payment by 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS We need national debate on rare diseases to offer the best possible care MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: More support to help employers offer T Level industry placements MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Minister shares primary school confidence on offer day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Top Employers to help all primary schools offer careers education to pupils MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: National Nature Reserves offer £36 million of benefits to society MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary extends housing offer to veterans MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Youngsters learn about careers on offer in growing Earth Observation sector MoD News 0
U Just got prov offer to start training at Raleigh in January RFA 10
vauxhall Offer an extension? Finance & Pensions 0
Richbomber Transfer offer received The Fleet 34
SuperNexus Got my Provisional Offer! RFA 10
MoD_RSS News story: Insurers offer better deal for Armed Forces personnel MoD News 0
PedlarP RAN to offer Submariners up to $50,000 incentives Submariners 22
MoD_RSS News story: Banks offer better deal on mortgages for Armed Forces personnel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK makes counter explosives training offer to Pakistan MoD News 0
jacko_rn Provisional offer RFA 5
MoD_RSS News story: Apprenticeships offer the way MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully Special Offer from Pen & Sword The Book Club 0
P How do we better the 'Army Reserve Offer'? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 132
Ageing_Gracefully Theatre Offer: The Two Worlds of Charlie F Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
G AETS's AIP reinstated but no back pay on offer? Finance & Pensions 8
soleil Four Weeks In May - The Loss Of HMS Coventry - David Hart Dyke - Special Offer History 1
soleil Airfix "100th Anniversary Of Naval Aviation Collection" On Special Offer The Fleet Air Arm 5
W Labour Party Offer To HMAF & Veterans (Merged Threads) Current Affairs 20
ForcesJobShop Employment Opportunity: Overhead Power Line Electrician - Full Training and Job offer The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
ForcesJobShop Employment Opportunity: Overhead Line Electrician - Training and Job offer The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
ForcesJobShop Employment Opportunity: Power Line Electrician - Training and Job Offer The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil Mail: "M & S's £15 Pants Offer Boost To Male Appearance" The Quarterdeck 4
E US to offer UK an aircraft carrier Current Affairs 19
soleil Telegraph: "RAF Offer To Scrap £3.5 Billion Nimrods" The Fleet Air Arm 3
Squirrel Government rejected the offer of 60 Blackhawk helicopters. Current Affairs 23
C Feck all to offer The Gash Barge 17
D Brown in UK naval offer for Gaza Current Affairs 13
B Offer for BRNC Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 32
sgtpepperband Free Film Offer - What Happens In Vegas Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
sgtpepperband Free Film Offer - The Spiderwick Chronicles Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 2
sgtpepperband Free Film Offer - 27 Dresses Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
sgtpepperband Free Film Offer - The Other Boleyn Girl Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 2
sgtpepperband Free Film Offer - The Bank Job Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0