A Friggin Result.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Jul 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So a couple of weeks ago I'm at my local B&Q.
    I am attempting to park my poxy little car
    Many I know will concur, I am not the best person to reverse a car.
    I can reverse a 32 ton wagon or a 65 seat coach quicker than a car, its to do with height and visibility.(Much easier the bigger the beast)
    Anyway I attracted a crowd, and as I look to the rear over my shoulder and let out the clutch. The car was not in reverse so went forwards, straight into a wall. Fuckin marvelous, and there in the middle of the onlookers is my friggin next door neighbour. He laughs his socks off and then brings it up daily for almost a week, until...........

Last night, oh yeahhhh.
    He backs off his drive, his foot slips off the clutch and wallop straight across the road into a parked car.
    And that my friends is what I consider a "result". :wink: :D

2. What goes around comes around shippers

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...and the mouse chaffs your ringpiece :oops:

4. Love it, is not great to laugh at the smug B**tards that have laughed at you
    in the past.

5. I worry about you sometimes SPB, mainly when I see shadows in the garden at night!!!

6. It is always good to remember that the Lord works in mysterious ways and often gives smug cnuts like your neighbor a smack in the face to remind them who's the boss.I hope the owner of said car gave him a slap for good measure :D

7. I think SPB may have jumped a thread somewhere :? Something to do with Navy News?

8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, that was strange! Sure I replied there... oh well, must be the sunshine, frazzling my brain! :? :lol:

9. There is a story there V8.
    The car was a roller, brand new, and not the usual stuff parked over there.
    Albert who lives over the road has been in the doldrums for a couple or three weeks as his brother won the Lottery ( or part of it £7 million) and came to show off the car. He has not offered Albert my oppo a penny. Its not just the money that has upset Albert, but his brother knows he has that Asbestos related chest disease ( Pneumoconiosis) and within a few years will be an invalid. So the bastard got his as well gloating twat. :twisted: :evil:

10. Beautiful.Get one,get one free :D