A Friggin Result.

So a couple of weeks ago I'm at my local B&Q.
I am attempting to park my poxy little car
Many I know will concur, I am not the best person to reverse a car.
I can reverse a 32 ton wagon or a 65 seat coach quicker than a car, its to do with height and visibility.(Much easier the bigger the beast)
Anyway I attracted a crowd, and as I look to the rear over my shoulder and let out the clutch. The car was not in reverse so went forwards, straight into a wall. Fuckin marvelous, and there in the middle of the onlookers is my friggin next door neighbour. He laughs his socks off and then brings it up daily for almost a week, until...........

Last night, oh yeahhhh.
He backs off his drive, his foot slips off the clutch and wallop straight across the road into a parked car.
And that my friends is what I consider a "result". :wink: :D

It is always good to remember that the Lord works in mysterious ways and often gives smug cnuts like your neighbor a smack in the face to remind them who's the boss.I hope the owner of said car gave him a slap for good measure :D

v8topcat said:
It is always good to remember that the Lord works in mysterious ways and often gives smug cnuts like your neighbor a smack in the face to remind them who's the boss.I hope the owner of said car gave him a slap for good measure :D
There is a story there V8.
The car was a roller, brand new, and not the usual stuff parked over there.
Albert who lives over the road has been in the doldrums for a couple or three weeks as his brother won the Lottery ( or part of it £7 million) and came to show off the car. He has not offered Albert my oppo a penny. Its not just the money that has upset Albert, but his brother knows he has that Asbestos related chest disease ( Pneumoconiosis) and within a few years will be an invalid. So the bastard got his as well gloating twat. :twisted: :evil:

Rumrat said:
v8topcat said:
There is a story there V8.
The car was a roller, brand new, and not the usual stuff parked over there.
Albert who lives over the road has been in the doldrums for a couple or three weeks as his brother won the Lottery ( or part of it £7 million) and came to show off the car. He has not offered Albert my oppo a penny. Its not just the money that has upset Albert, but his brother knows he has that Asbestos related chest disease ( Pneumoconiosis) and within a few years will be an invalid. So the bastard got his as well gloating twat. :twisted: :evil:
Beautiful.Get one,get one free :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rumrat Diamond Lil's 3
Rumrat Diamond Lil's 13
Rumrat The Gash Barge 10