A Flight Sim

Since moving over to a Mac at home I have missed Flight Sim from the previous Windows PC.

So I do a bit of searching and find Mac do one called X-Plane 9. Looks good but carries a £50 price tag. (Plus mapping is limited to the US geography)

Enter Mr Google and after a very brief search find the makers of the game sell the game plus full mapping and for all formats, (Mac, Windows, and Linux), on 6 DVD's for £25.22 including P&P.

So Mr Allen, (Apple), is catching up with Mr Gates, (Microshite) on the marketing, (read - rip off), stakes. :evil: :evil: Quite a difference in price for what is in effect less than half the product.

Moral - search before you part with ya wonga.

Thought you would be looking for a Paraffin Pidgeon SIM. Waspie?? with compulsory Casex, Navex and Winchex :lol: :lol: :lol: and of course Sootax for Sir :roll:

scouse said:
Thought you would be looking for a Paraffin Pidgeon SIM. Waspie?? with compulsory Casex, Navex and Winchex :lol: :lol: :lol: and of course Sootax for Sir :roll:
Nah Scouse.

No more "Torque Split Call NR" followed by a PATCASATNI call for me ta very much.

Nice sedate Cessna puddle jumping from my chair with a mug of tea and no worries if the landings don't go quite right!!!!!

chockhead819 said:
Come Dougie, you know you can't beat FS9 - I have a seaking in 819 & SAR colours as well as a wasp!
Oh dear!!!!!!

I'll stick with a wee puddle jumper, no guns, bombs or rotors fank you!!! :lol: