A day in the life of RR? - True Dit.

Spoon & bottle-feeding, changing nappies, whinnying & scrinnying, lots of laughter and fun (punctuated with but a few tears and sulks) pencilling, crayoning and arguments, tiresome questions and storytelling, moat-building and waterfights, requests for food/drink/money, competitions and prizes, disrespect and untruthfulness, helpfulness and obstruction, role-playing and pre-emptive strikes, complaints, injuries, medicine, plasters and bandages, rivalries and compromises, rum, wine, cider & beer, attention demands and deficits, swim-suited and topless photographs, abuse and lack of respect, some real history, salt water & sandy places - Even fishing, kite-flying and tangled lines, etc, etc…..

The whole range of moods and incidents characterising ‘happy families' of differing mores and ages -

What is there not to like?

NB The above records my observations chez BOOTWU over the Bank Holiday.

Rum Ration encapsulated: Minus some offending Ironing, Political & Copulation dits......

(They happened too - Omitted only to protect the innocent participant. :-| )

How productive/reproductive was your weekend?

Spoon & bottle-feeding, changing nappies, whinnying & scrinnying, lots of laughter and fun (punctuated with but a few tears and sulks) pencilling, crayoning and arguments, tiresome questions and storytelling, moat-building and waterfights, requests for food/drink/money, competitions and prizes, disrespect and untruthfulness, helpfulness and obstruction, role-playing and pre-emptive strikes, complaints, injuries, medicine, plasters and bandages, rivalries and compromises, rum, wine, cider & beer, attention demands and deficits, swim-suited and topless photographs, abuse and lack of respect, some real history, salt water & sandy places - Even fishing, kite-flying and tangled lines, etc, etc…..

The whole range of moods and incidents characterising ‘happy families' of differing mores and ages -

What is there not to like?

NB The above records my observations chez BOOTWU over the Bank Holiday.

Rum Ration encapsulated: Minus some offending Ironing, Political & Copulation dits......

(They happened too - Omitted only to protect the innocent participant. :-| )

How productive/reproductive was your weekend?

Yeah that's covered the forenoon, the rest of the day could be fuckin boring.

Right Bob I've grasped the plot now, you're talking about your family.
I thought we were reliving 3E mess HMS. Whatever on a sunday morning.:laughing2:
Silly me.:-D

Erm.........baked a huge pasty filled with sage and onion stuffing on saturday and took a layer of skin off the roof of my gob cos I could'nt wait for it to cool down before scoffing it. Right big toenail coming loose with all the walking I did over the w/end, that's about it really.
And reading the burgeoning romance of Wrecker and Magda.:brushteeth:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rumrat Diamond Lil's 9
A Miscellaneous 0
A Miscellaneous 0