A day in the life of RR? - True Dit.

Discussion in 'Nearest & Dearest' started by BreathingOutOnTheWayUp, Apr 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Spoon & bottle-feeding, changing nappies, whinnying & scrinnying, lots of laughter and fun (punctuated with but a few tears and sulks) pencilling, crayoning and arguments, tiresome questions and storytelling, moat-building and waterfights, requests for food/drink/money, competitions and prizes, disrespect and untruthfulness, helpfulness and obstruction, role-playing and pre-emptive strikes, complaints, injuries, medicine, plasters and bandages, rivalries and compromises, rum, wine, cider & beer, attention demands and deficits, swim-suited and topless photographs, abuse and lack of respect, some real history, salt water & sandy places - Even fishing, kite-flying and tangled lines, etc, etc…..

The whole range of moods and incidents characterising ‘happy families' of differing mores and ages -

What is there not to like?

NB The above records my observations chez BOOTWU over the Bank Holiday.

Rum Ration encapsulated: Minus some offending Ironing, Political & Copulation dits......

(They happened too - Omitted only to protect the innocent participant. :-| )

How productive/reproductive was your weekend?
  2. Sounds perfect, all thats missing would easily be rectified if you invited "Finks" over:blob5:

3. Yeah that's covered the forenoon, the rest of the day could be fuckin boring.
  4. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Not me Guv. It was a big boy and he ran away!!

5. Right Bob I've grasped the plot now, you're talking about your family.
    I thought we were reliving 3E mess HMS. Whatever on a sunday morning.:laughing2:
    Silly me.:-D
  6. Erm.........baked a huge pasty filled with sage and onion stuffing on saturday and took a layer of skin off the roof of my gob cos I could'nt wait for it to cool down before scoffing it. Right big toenail coming loose with all the walking I did over the w/end, that's about it really.
    And reading the burgeoning romance of Wrecker and Magda.:brushteeth: