A day in the history of womans equality

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Nutty, Jul 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 1955
    Nightclub hostess Ruth Ellis becomes last woman to be hanged in Britain - executed at Holloway Prison for the murder of her lover David Blakely.

Can't get any more equal than that.

2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

As they now want to be more equal, perhaps its time to bring back the death penalty for women only??
  3. i cant see how we will ever be equal... there are far to many differences.. not just bodily. not one of us thinks the same way.. be it male or female..we all see things from a different perspective...
    if we were 100% equal than life would be soooo dull and boring... somtimes its fun to bat the eyelids .smile sweetly knowing your man will help you... and you men like to needed just as much as we do
    equality would also mean that female's would get the same monetary prizes in golf...tenis.... there would also be more female sports on the telly..ooh and what about Mr World maybe it would be fun for us girls to watch you men walk up an down in your indies and swim wear then your suits ..
    be carefull what you wish for true equality could be a nightmare
  4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

You're right JC, next thing you'll know some bloke will wish for a private forum mate!
  5. ok ninja... shall i start a thread just fr you....and you can invite anyone you like to play in it,,, will that make you feel better my love!!!!
  6. Oi!
    Bird! Tea! NOW!

oops :D
  7. ok what you want.... and where can i stuff it
  8. ;)
    If I tell you, can I watch while you're stuffing it there :)
  9. oooo are you double jointed then,,,,or shall i bring a mirror so you can see
  10. [​IMG] Are you allowed to lift the minimum weight, do you have special authority to go over the limit?[​IMG]
  11. No need my love as I shall be sat in a comfy chair watching YOU contort yourself silly trying to get a mug of strong Tetley and an Iced bun up your left nostril :D
  12. well the tea i can do,,,, but im not sure about the bun,,,, i will need to practice on you first,,,,,,,,,,,,
  13. Haha! You are very welcome to smear iced bun on me! :)
    Just don't drop a jar of ants all over me after though!!
  14. Is this a private JC/Lamri thing or can anyone join in ??? :bball:
  15. Ooh, a threesome?
    Luvvly Jubbly!! :D
  16. Why don`t they play the same number of sets???? :bball:
  17. So lets get rid of the men's & ladies championships at Wimbledon. Just have the Championship. Wonder how many women would be reach the quarter finals?
    Equal pay for equal performance.
  18. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Chompity - chomp.

Crack on mate, one rule for you, different one for the other 50%. :thumright:
  19. Neither sex actually plays much tennis at all. A few couple of years ago a mens final was timed as to how much play in hours, minutes and seconds actually takes place in that 4 hour, five set match from the point the ball is truck and in play until the point it fails to go over the net or lands outside the court of play and is OUT.

How much do I hear you ask well it was less than 7 minutes in over 4 hours. That is not a lot of tennis for the money now is it?

20. Its me 'Ormones innit???
    (Okay then let off with a caution and you can flog your story to *Take-a-Break*)