A day in the history of womans equality

Nightclub hostess Ruth Ellis becomes last woman to be hanged in Britain - executed at Holloway Prison for the murder of her lover David Blakely.

Can't get any more equal than that.

Nutty

i cant see how we will ever be equal... there are far to many differences.. not just bodily. not one of us thinks the same way.. be it male or female..we all see things from a different perspective...
if we were 100% equal than life would be soooo dull and boring... somtimes its fun to bat the eyelids .smile sweetly knowing your man will help you... and you men like to needed just as much as we do
equality would also mean that female's would get the same monetary prizes in golf...tenis.... there would also be more female sports on the telly..ooh and what about Mr World maybe it would be fun for us girls to watch you men walk up an down in your indies and swim wear then your suits ..
be carefull what you wish for true equality could be a nightmare

Ninja_Stoker said:
You're right JC, next thing you'll know some bloke will wish for a private forum mate!
ok ninja... shall i start a thread just fr you....and you can invite anyone you like to play in it,,, will that make you feel better my love!!!!

josiecats said:
oooo are you double jointed then,,,,or shall i bring a mirror so you can see
No need my love as I shall be sat in a comfy chair watching YOU contort yourself silly trying to get a mug of strong Tetley and an Iced bun up your left nostril :D

josiecats said:
i cant see how we will ever be equal... there are far to many differences.. not just bodily. not one of us thinks the same way.. be it male or female..we all see things from a different perspective...
if we were 100% equal than life would be soooo dull and boring... somtimes its fun to bat the eyelids .smile sweetly knowing your man will help you... and you men like to needed just as much as we do
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
equality would also mean that female's would get the same monetary prizes in golf...tenis....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there would also be more female sports on the telly..ooh and what about Mr World maybe it would be fun for us girls to watch you men walk up an down in your indies and swim wear then your suits ..
Why don`t they play the same number of sets???? :bball:

Topstop said:
josiecats said:
equality would also mean that female's would get the same monetary prizes in golf...tenis....
there would also be more female sports on the telly..ooh and what about Mr World maybe it would be fun for us girls to watch you men walk up an down in your indies and swim wear then your suits ..
Why don`t they play the same number of sets???? :bball:
So lets get rid of the men's & ladies championships at Wimbledon. Just have the Championship. Wonder how many women would be reach the quarter finals?
Equal pay for equal performance.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
josiecats said:
josiecats said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
You're right JC, next thing you'll know some bloke will wish for a private forum mate!
ok ninja... shall i start a thread just fr you....and you can invite anyone you like to play in it,,, will that make you feel better my love!!!!
Chompity - chomp.

Crack on mate, one rule for you, different one for the other 50%. :thumright:

Neither sex actually plays much tennis at all. A few couple of years ago a mens final was timed as to how much play in hours, minutes and seconds actually takes place in that 4 hour, five set match from the point the ball is truck and in play until the point it fails to go over the net or lands outside the court of play and is OUT.

How much do I hear you ask well it was less than 7 minutes in over 4 hours. That is not a lot of tennis for the money now is it?

Nutty

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LancashireHussar History 16
exile1 History 0
PartTimePongo History 47