Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A couple of Questions

nutters

Midshipman
Hi all....

Hope this finds you well.

Im sorry, but i have a few questions.

Im due to join Raleigh in FEB 2010 (28th), and i believe that Easter occurs during the 9 weeks i'll be there, so will i break up for easter, and for how long?

also....i got my letter and i said all the usual things, but said i am entering as a medical assistant class 2, i just wondered what the class 2 meant?

Thanks in advance
 

trelawney126

War Hero
nutters said:
Hi all....

Hope this finds you well.

Im sorry, but i have a few questions.

Im due to join Raleigh in FEB 2010 (28th), and i believe that Easter occurs during the 9 weeks i'll be there, so will i break up for easter, and for how long?

also....i got my letter and i said all the usual things, but said i am entering as a medical assistant class 2, i just wondered what the class 2 meant?

Thanks in advance

It means you ain't class one....yet :D
 
nutters said:
Hi all....

Hope this finds you well.

Im sorry, but i have a few questions.

Im due to join Raleigh in FEB 2010 (28th), and i believe that Easter occurs during the 9 weeks i'll be there, so will i break up for easter, and for how long?

also....i got my letter and i said all the usual things, but said i am entering as a medical assistant class 2, i just wondered what the class 2 meant?

Thanks in advance

Thankyou for asking am i well,i am in fact very ferkin well and dont be sorry for asking a few questions,anyway now you can piss off and leave me to drink me beer,you have a nice day now ya hear,

ps somebody will be along shortly to answer your questions,
 

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
nutters said:
Hi all....

Hope this finds you well.

Im sorry, but i have a few questions.

Im due to join Raleigh in FEB 2010 (28th), and i believe that Easter occurs during the 9 weeks i'll be there, so will i break up for easter, and for how long?

also....i got my letter and i said all the usual things, but said i am entering as a medical assistant class 2, i just wondered what the class 2 meant?

Thanks in advance

Can't remember the dates but if your still at Raleigh you'll get 2 weeks off, Trelawney's already answered your other question, it means your the bottom of the heap
 

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Moderator
It is true to say that you can expect up to two weeks' leave around the Easter period & training will be suspended so that you can go home to eat your eggs.

It is also true to say that whilst in training, trainees hold the branch grade of 2nd Class until completion - it simply signifies you are a trainee. This applies to all, as unfortunately it's not possible to start at Admiral.
 

trelawney126

War Hero
Ninja_Stoker said:
It is true to say that you can expect up to two weeks' leave around the Easter period & training will be suspended so that you can go home to eat your eggs.

It is also true to say that whilst in training, trainees hold the branch grade of 2nd Class until completion - it simply signifies you are a trainee. This applies to all, as unfortunately it's not possible to start at Admiral.

Not true.. Rumrat started as Captain of the Heads :wink:
 
trelawney126 said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
It is true to say that you can expect up to two weeks' leave around the Easter period & training will be suspended so that you can go home to eat your eggs.

It is also true to say that whilst in training, trainees hold the branch grade of 2nd Class until completion - it simply signifies you are a trainee. This applies to all, as unfortunately it's not possible to start at Admiral.

Not true.. Rumrat started as Captain of the Heads :wink:

:D :lol: :D :lol: 8)
 

Rumrat

War Hero
NorwayChris said:
trelawney126 said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
It is true to say that you can expect up to two weeks' leave around the Easter period & training will be suspended so that you can go home to eat your eggs.

It is also true to say that whilst in training, trainees hold the branch grade of 2nd Class until completion - it simply signifies you are a trainee. This applies to all, as unfortunately it's not possible to start at Admiral.

Not true.. Rumrat started as Captain of the Heads :wink:

:D :lol: :D :lol: 8)

Then I was demoted and became Buffers Party, although I was going out with the Chief Stoker as well. I wasn't a slut, more of an apprentice slapper. 8O :D
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Couple Of Questions About Life in RFA RFA 2
S Couple of questions RFA 2
S Have A Couple Of Niggling Questions I Need Answered... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
N Couple of questions - Skin/Eyesight Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
A PRNC - A couple of questions! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
S Just a couple of questions RFA 3
admiralscruff A couple of questions regarding university sponsorship and suchlike Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 29
D A couple of questions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
S A couple of questions =] Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
N A couple of questions.... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
L Joining in 4 years - A couple of questions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
S A couple of questions from potential submariner. Submariners 41
B A Couple of Questions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
janner A couple of questions for you Diamond Lil's 10
creddly Couple More Questions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 36
W couple of questions for an essay The Gash Barge 36
MoD_RSS Lewes couple who befriended and robbed disabled man in his own home jailed for longer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Couple living rent-free at dog charity’s property took charity funds to pay for items including holidays finds Commission MoD News 0
slim Sikh couple barred from adopting white child due to ‘cultural heritage’ Current Affairs 18
MoD_RSS Couple and their dog safe after being washed off breakwater at Mullion Cove, Cornwall MoD News 0
jenm RN / RM Couple - Which Base is Best? Bases / Shore Est 15
slim Why not listen to a couple of fine Cello players instead of that Pop crap Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 6
cooksmate Argentina will do anything for a couple of islands The Gash Barge 17
SONAR-BENDER £100? More a couple of G&Ts and a kebab! Diamond Lil's 3
soleil Herald: "Couple Quit The RAF And Get New Jobs In The Navy" Bases / Shore Est 11
tam Couple sentenced to 25 years for murder of daughter. Current Affairs 123
MoD_RSS Royal couple visit UK naval personnel in Bahrain Current Affairs 7
silverfox US Navy - same sex couple share first homecoming kiss (Clue: its not men...) Diamond Lil's 27
soleil Morpeth Herald: "Couple Find Their Sea Legs On The Trip Of A Lifetime" The Fleet 0
Constant_Bad_Mood Chinese couple Blue Jokes 3
soleil Express: "Yacht Couple Demand Navy Warship Escort" The Fleet 11
The_Caretaker Old Couple Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Elderly Couple Land Ops 0
Andy_Cap Andy_Capp Signs off for a couple of weeks Health & Fitness 9
5dits Royal couple head for Caribbean Current Affairs 39
leeblease A couple of tips for Raliegh Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 43
Seaweed Are the Blairs your pinup couple? Diamond Lil's 9
slim Childless couple who adopted eight scared, troubled children Diamond Lil's 2
slim Jobless couple with 12 children are given a £500,000 home Diamond Lil's 7
B couple silly raleigh q's Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
slim Couple must pay £200k church bill Current Affairs 15
slim Bored? a couple more sites to while away your time. Diamond Lil's 1
T Update and Questions RFA 0
MoD_RSS Questions and Answers to CSSF Call for Proposals MoD News 0
K Role application questions RFA 1
J Intelligence Officer Lifestyle and Questions Joining the Royal Navy 3
MoD_RSS UK scientists help NASA answers the questions, 'was there life on Mars?' MoD News 2
Landshark Potential frequency of deployment (and general questions) - Survival Equipment Technician (SET) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
MoD_RSS Charity Commission responds to Select Committee questions MoD News 0
D Do you have questions? Diamond Lil's 202
Similar threads


















































Latest Threads

New Posts

Top