A couple of Questions

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by nutters, Jul 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all....

Hope this finds you well.

Im sorry, but i have a few questions.

Im due to join Raleigh in FEB 2010 (28th), and i believe that Easter occurs during the 9 weeks i'll be there, so will i break up for easter, and for how long?

also....i got my letter and i said all the usual things, but said i am entering as a medical assistant class 2, i just wondered what the class 2 meant?

Thanks in advance
  2. It means you ain't class one....yet :D
  3. Thankyou for asking am i well,i am in fact very ferkin well and dont be sorry for asking a few questions,anyway now you can piss off and leave me to drink me beer,you have a nice day now ya hear,

ps somebody will be along shortly to answer your questions,
  4. Can't remember the dates but if your still at Raleigh you'll get 2 weeks off, Trelawney's already answered your other question, it means your the bottom of the heap
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

It is true to say that you can expect up to two weeks' leave around the Easter period & training will be suspended so that you can go home to eat your eggs.

It is also true to say that whilst in training, trainees hold the branch grade of 2nd Class until completion - it simply signifies you are a trainee. This applies to all, as unfortunately it's not possible to start at Admiral.
  6. Not true.. Rumrat started as Captain of the Heads :wink:
  7. :D :lol: :D :lol: 8)
  8. You heartess buggers! he (or she) might not join now!

How else are we to find sufficient numbers to offset against the Army?
  9. Then I was demoted and became Buffers Party, although I was going out with the Chief Stoker as well. I wasn't a slut, more of an apprentice slapper. 8O :D