A consequence of the weather

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SJRM_RN, Jan 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just seen a report on the Wescountry news about a remote farm that has been completely cut off from the outside world by the weather. The farm is so far in the middle of nowhere that it cannot be reached at all and the inhabitants are cut off from the rest of humanity.

That is a fairly bad luck story, I'm sure you'll agree, and we would all hope that the farmer and his family remain safe and well.

But, hang on a cotton-picking minute .......

The BBC news team were making the report from the farm! How the fcuk does that happen, the place is cut off from the outside world with no hope of contact to or from the outside until the weather eases 8O

I hope the BBC news team took them some bread and milk and other provisions whilst they made the dangerous trek into the 'unreachable' farm!!! :roll:
  2. Away from prying eye's they may all be wearing their sexy little black numbers. Eh Stix :wink: :roll:
  3. Can I come, when I wear black I look like a shadow. :wink:
  4. Dick Emery, one of the funniest comedy sketches ever was by him.

He's standing in London with a tray of bootlaces, matches, playing cards etc selling them with a sign over his head which read "Falkland war hero"

Two guards officers come along and say "Falkland's jolly good show well done," give him £50.00 for a pair of boot laces and walk away.

As they depart he shouts after them

"Gracia Amigo" :D :D :D