A chip off the old block

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Mar 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. True to form my girl joined ARK on Ssturday in Newcastle, she was sailing on Sunday for JMC. She was oot down the Toon until 5am and had a head like a forty shilling pisspot when she rang home yesterday. Fcuk does it bring back memories bet she's still hanging out of her arse today bless her. :eek:
  2. I'm sorry Stan but there is just so much ammo in your post, I just couldn't resist.

Do you have any pics of her? :wink:

Fnaaaaar fnaaaaar.
  3. As I briefed 2DD on Friday, I met up with my Ark oppos in town on Saturday night. :wink:
  4. :D :D :D :D She's fcuking Divs like her mum but not as refined even though I did send her to boarding school. Don't like looking at her on Facebook it makes me blush
  5. Monty she finally made it to sea unless she went on the trot yesterday 8O
  6. She's not half bad at all. But don't worry Stan, I don't fancy taking my chances with you kicking me up and down the strasse!
  7. Monty - my only child but she has inherited the sewer mouth her father was born with, I did warn her about the bitches down 6 Tango
  8. There's some good girls on the Strike Wing mate, she'll be fine.
  9. Ta Monty she was so looking forward to it just hope it lives up to her expectations , I think I was more excited than she was though how sad is that
  10. 6 Tango, they'll be grooming her as we speak!!! 8O
  11. Yeah I know when I was on ARK one of the killick wrns used to spend an hour in the girls showers and never got wet - well her hair didn't
  12. Shame those showerheads aren't detachable
  13. Jenny don't spoil my fantasies your'e not light on yer loafers or bent as an arabs dagger are you
  14. I'll be whatever you want me to be..............
  15. Ha mate I will dream of your creamy thighs tonight

16. She was recommendeed as a friend the other day to me!!! Never met her? Think it was an automatic facebook thing. :D
  17. Oh no words geting around
  18. Oh well, she'll soon find out your on RR and will start spilling dits of her 'old pa'
  19. Just as long as she is discreet about her old man as 2DD says loose lips sink ships or is it shit dits??
  20. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What's the catch?