A Call To Arms

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by admiralscruff, Feb 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, Clan Scruffles is in a long-running feud with the neighbours, and I need all you fcukers to help sort them out. I reckon setting up camp on their drive should work. I've seen that all you fcukers pull together and offer useful and practical assistance. I wondered if you'd all like to come and set up a camp on their drive to run the barstewards out of town?

It'll be a quality pikey camp, Blackrat can bring his "love van" down, MLP with his Micra, Magda's shitty little motor might be able to make the 40-odd miles here, although I wouldn't bet on it. Brawling, littering and thieving are mandatory, although that shouldn't be a problem for you lot.

RRpikey2.jpg
    Artist's impression of RR traveller site

p.s, I have booze.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  2. As long as I can make pretty fires out of things and blow shite up there shouldn't be a priblem hon... have we been given the order to rape and pillage?

3. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Love, it's RR. Of course the order has been given, I don't think it's ever been rescinded.

I'll fire up my Magsmobile and begin pushing it... Should be there by mid April if I get some momentum up.

4. [​IMG]
    It'll take a while, Mags, but your car will be a great addition to the camp.

The fcukers have got 2 cars, so we've got one for joyriding in and one to burn out.

5. Magda

It will by the looks of it, some fecking chavs have stolen the wheels!

6. I'll grab my gear, I'll bring the crazy too!

7. Have you lot been off your pills again? :shock:

8. I've actually run out of my green pills, Blondie is drunk posting and Magda, well, it's interesting. After Blondie's escape from Blackrat's basement, he hung Magda upside-down,this meant all the blood rushed to her head, making her dizzy, and hallucinating, therefore posting strange things on her half-hour daily RR time Blackrat lets her have for not struggling too much.

Ok, the pikey camp so far:
    Scruffs, with his little green tent
    Blondie, in Blackrat's van
    Magda, arrived in Magsmobile, but now in stolen caravan

Magsmobile is a rusty hulk, the wheely bins are on fire, and litter is everywhere.

9. BR prefers it when there's a struggle hon... she's allowed internet access for licking his boots clean. Oh, I'm no longer drunk posting! :p Just regular nuts not drunk haha.
    Is it too much to ask to bring a bit of sophistication to this pikey camp? You said "quality pikey camp".... I suggest a selection of olives and cured meats.. ohhh and a cheese board maybe? Come on people, let's make this a classy camp...

10. That's the "too much" bit. He loves a bit of a struggle when he's putting the duct tape on, but not like the clawing, snarling and biting Magda is capable of..err...not that I'd know! Honest!

As much as I love cheese boards, such things MUST have been stolen, and the pikey kings have dibs on the posh things.

11. Magda

I've nicked next door's caravan, rather nice it is too. The obligatory white van for towing it has been kindly donated by the local electrician, though he hasn't noticed yet.

I'll be passing a Waitrose on the way, so I'll stop in and "requisition" some selective high-class nibbles, if you put a shopping list together for me.

Oh and BR says he'll let me out for this very special occasion, but only after he's broken in his new restraints.

12. Hey Scruffers ... just get Rummers to tip up in his caravan ... even pikeys will move to get away from him!

13. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Man up and torch the fuckers. It's what fire is for.