A BJ a day keeps the sickness away..........

Fiats have engines! :shock: :confused3:
Oh yes, and if you ever owned one you'd know, as you spend as much time fixin it as you do swearing at it and attempting to drive it.
Why do you think its 10 years old and only done 35,000 ish miles?
I can't sell it I would miss knowing whats going to break next.

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I don't know much about scab lifting either but was a paramedic, ..didn't stop me just shove a fuckin plaster on.
And engines? don't be fuckin stupid I own a Fiat.:sad5:
I thought the trained response was: "Have some brufen and come back next week if it still hurts."
Can't argue about the Fiat though!:icon_smile:

Oh yes, and if you ever owned one you'd know, as you spend as much time fixin it as you do swearing at it and attempting to drive it.
Why do you think its 10 years old and only done 35,000 ish miles?
I can't sell it I would miss knowing whats going to break next.

Such reliability, Had a Marina once, 100 mpg (oil) 2000 miles to the engine 3000 miles to the gearbox, had it 9 months, in that time it had 4 engines and 3 gearboxes. Hadnt got inclination to wank over it, do you think it would have helped?

Such reliability, Had a Marina once, 100 mpg (oil) 2000 miles to the engine 3000 miles to the gearbox, had it 9 months, in that time it had 4 engines and 3 gearboxes. Hadnt got inclination to wank over it, do you think it would have helped?
Might not help the car but may have made you feel better???:crying:

I found that if I bent my legs w-a-y back over my head when I was in me bunk, I could just about get my own knob in me gob....but as for making one feel better - it played havoc with my back. You should try it sometime.