A bit of advice needed... (Fancy Dress)

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by chatsharris, Dec 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been given New Years off on the duty roster, so I'm planning on bringing in the New Year in by getting so rat @rsed that I keep drinking for fear of the hangover.

Unfortunately, the missus says we have to do it in fancy dress.

I've been racking my brains trying to think of someone to go as, but all I keep popping in my head is Harold Shipman. Relatively easy to do, just get a beard, some officers clothes and a stethoscope. Pair that with a fondness for murdering the old and I reckon that'll do nicely.

Before I dive in, has anyone else got ay suggestions at all?
  2. Go down the local town centre, knock the kids aside, then get your face painted up, say the tiger look. Then cover yourself in an old tigerskin print frock, readily available in Oxfam or any other charridy shop, and....

VOILA! - your alter ego.........

Kenny the Mong Tiger!

And being as he is a bit of a mong, then you can get as ratted as you want and still be in character!!

Happy New Year!! :D
  3. Why officer's clothes?

Did I miss something?
  4. Is Prince William using his fancy dress this year, borrow his :wink:
  5. Just don't go in 70's rig or 118 men rig. It's just fcuking gay as fcuk!

Belly dancer was always a fave of mine. Negat knicks though.
  6. Riot Police seems to be a popular one at the minute.

If in doubt though Josef Fritzel is always a good idea as well.
  7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Go as Liz Hurley in that little black dress number, nick your missus dress, cut it down one side and then saftey pin it together, then dress your missus in cricket gear. :twisted:
  8. paint one side of your face bright blue, throw on an old tartan car blanket, rip up two pillow cases and tie one round each foot and go as braveheart.
    dont forget the orange wig
  9. :wink: Some ideas here from the Lusty lads Chats :roll: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...w-reprimanded-over-Turkish-orgy-pictures.html
  10. Collared shirt, chinos and brown shoes. Pretty much the murdering doctor look.

11. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

The problem with wearing that, adding a jacket & tie (Dog Robbers) is you could be confused with just being a kill-joy rather than a serial killer.
  12. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Trouble is with the "Shipman" look you're going out with the missus, now, I have depressingly low standards but I wouldn't put NZB's c0ck anywhere near his missus let alone mine. She's a right munter, big, fat, frumpy horrapig. You cant do that to your missus mate.

Apologies if your pash actually looks like that.......well...not really, I'd be to busy laughing and pointing. :p
  13. Get a big wooly suit and go as the sugar puff monster and get your misses to pull her pissflaps over her ears and go as a sugar puff
  14. All very good points fellas, might need to abandon that one then...

Back to the drawing board I go, where's me crayons??
  15. Put roller skates on. Wrap yourself up in tin foil. Wop a cushion on your napper.

Hey presto - a bar stool
  16. Gas mask and nothing else. Works for me