A big thankyou

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by hammers, May 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't post much on RR but have been lurking for months.

Well today I passed my RT & eye test and I have my medical and interview next tuesday so things are going very well.

Just wanted to say that this forum has been a great help. Want to thank all the posters of bone questions as that meant I didn't have to!
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Well done, mate. Keep us posted on your progress... :thumright:
  3. Congratulations! Good luck for next week x
  4. Passed my medical and interview today! Just the PJFT in the next 28 days and onto my life in a blue suit! :lol:
  5. No need for thanks, just ring the bell over the bar.
  6. good luck bud hope all goes well!
  7. Just got back from Fitness First and passed my PJFT :strong: Only waiting on my background check now, is there an average time for this?

Thanks in advance
  8. Well done! :)

Straightforward cases can be done in roughly six weeks.
  9. Here's hoping I fall into the straightforward category!

Thanks soleil
  10. what time did you pass it in?
  11. Did it in 10.31, started on speed 13 and did last bit on 14.5. A pass is a pass though!
  12. yeah thats great, i wanted a pass but a late one, they will tell you to beat it at raleigh, i got 11:40, started it at 13.5 and near the end, put it down to walking pace, best so far is 10:13
  13. Yeah, I've heard they want you to shave a minute off at HMS Raleigh. Mind you after all the extra PT shouldn't be a prob.
  14. well done mate! good luck for raleigh
  15. 8O

But do you have enough bum fluff to be able to shave that regularly? :roll: :lol:
  16. I'm, errrm, in my early 30's :oops:
  17. Good drills.