A big thank-you

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by gammaguy117, Jan 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I passed my recruit test today and I would just like to thank everyone who gave and offered advice and guidance. Even if they were not direct questions asked by me I picked up allot of valuable information just by checking into the site every other day.

Many Thanks

GG

p.s I fully understand that passing the recruit test is nothing special and about 500,000 or more people have passed the same test in the last 2-3 years but I just thought I would be polite.

2. Good effort, first hurdle cleared, keep it up.

3. well done !

4. BZ (well done). Keep us posted on your progress.

5. Well done. 'Keep her lit'

'Manners maketh the man' BZ

6. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

I'd just like to second this; I think this is only my third of fourth post but I have "lurked", and filled the many gaps in my knowledge using information found via "search". I haven't had my SIFT interview yet (couple of weeks to go) but I'm feeling more prepared now than I would have done if I hadn't had a look on here.

It's not as if you're forced to put up with us Newbies and help us out, so thank yous are due to all of you founts of Naval knowledge! I'm not sure I would have the patience.

Magda

Edited for poor punctuation!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
  7. Congrats :)

8. Well done gammaguy117. Good luck with the rest of the process.

9. Nice one. BZ,