Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A beautiful Autumn day...

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
I did wonder where my Border collie disappeared to earlier!!

If it's 14 yrs old, it's curled up in a ball beside me snoring it's swad off :lol:

The one curled up beside me snoring is also 14!

Are you in my house Wrecker?

:lol:

Autumn is the best by far season of the year, all that seasonal food coming along.
Many thanks for the pics.

The UK, or anywhere in Northern Europe in the autumn is about as close to heaven as you can get...
Keep the pics coming.

gypquitacorrie

Lantern Swinger
At least the weather has given the Crabs a chance to bang in some flying hour's, bloody chopper's kept we awake last night. still don't mind the Crabs to much its the press one's which are getting very annoying, wish they'd bugger off and let the Crabs get on with their only proper job.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
pinkprincess said:
WreckerL said:
pinkprincess said:
WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
I did wonder where my Border collie disappeared to earlier!!

If it's 14 yrs old, it's curled up in a ball beside me snoring it's swad off :lol:

The one curled up beside me snoring is also 14!

Are you in my house Wrecker?

:lol:

Be afraid, be very afraid :D :D

Yeah right! :lol:

You boys don't scare me! *sharpens axe*[/quote]

Can you do the logs I need splitting?

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
Stix - those photos are gorgeous, I absolutely love the penultimate one, thanks for sharing :)

Toothfairy - I would love to be in the NW of England for the autumn. I really miss the granite. The weather has at least helped me to feel more at home in the last few days, I actually had to wear my winter dog-walking coat today :D

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
As it happens I do, including the following self-portrait which was bought by someone in Kuwait...

It was one of my first paintings and not my best but hey, it sold internationally, so I can't complain :p

You offering to pose SPB?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Building Better Building Beautiful Commission report launch MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Housing Secretary: beautiful homes should become 'norm' MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire: building better and beautiful will deliver more homes MoD News 0
janner 50 Most beautiful Women Diamond Lil's 11
NotmeChief Beautiful women can be bad for your health, scientist The Quarterdeck 6
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp The Invasion of the Beautiful Flower people Diamond Lil's 41
S Beautiful place Travel & The Great Outdoors 4
sgtpepperband Beautiful statistics... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1
O Beautiful, just beautiful Current Affairs 0
slim Beautiful people earn more than their ugly workmates Diamond Lil's 3
brazenhussy WHY SOCCER - "THE BEAUTIFUL GAME" - IS STRUGGLING IN THE USA Diamond Lil's 1
MoD_RSS The Insolvency Service newsletter: Autumn 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 99.9 per cent of schools open for start of autumn term MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofsted support for area SEND arrangements this autumn term MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofsted to visit nurseries and childminders this autumn MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMCI commentary: Our plans for the autumn MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofsted to visit when schools and colleges return in the autumn MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofqual publishes more details on appeals and confirms autumn exam arrangements MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofqual GCSE and A level consultation outcomes and autumn exam series proposals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS eNews from GAD: issue 37, Autumn 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Census rehearsal taking place this autumn MoD News 0
MoD_RSS What’s changing at Ofsted in autumn 2019? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sir Jonathan Thompson to step down as HMRC Chief Executive in the Autumn MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: District Councils' Network Autumn Assembly 2018 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Five steps motorists should take to avoid deer collisions this autumn MoD News 0
vauxhall Autumn Issue of Pennant Finance & Pensions 0
soleil The Naval Engineer, Autumn 2013 The Fleet 6
soleil The Naval Engineer, Autumn 2012 The Fleet 6
tiddlyoggy England's autumn internationals. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6