A baby sailor

Dicky

Lantern Swinger
#4
Looks almost as smart as me when at Ganges, but not quite, He has a starboard list on the rifle side...BUFFS....lol.....nice packet though...
 
#6
Dicky said:
Looks almost as smart as me when at Ganges, but not quite, He has a starboard list on the rifle side...BUFFS....lol.....nice packet though...
15 never been kissed, just a little Virgin :wink:
 
#11
jockgolly said:
Rumrat said:
When you going to Raleigh?
I've been :wink:

Those bellbottoms need an iron taken to them, shippers, where's your fwd and aft creases?!






:lol:

For and aft creases present and correct skin, failing eyesight optional.
This was Raleigh in the middle ages, CPOGI's and POGI's were more feared than the velociraptors that roamed Torpoint, and this was passing out day.
There was not oodles of relatives running around in the rig though, boring b*stards all wore animal skins.
 
#12
tuts said:
You are the wrong colour brother!!
See the marmite thread, I fell in the Fcuker and its sticky. Its stickier now, secret formula that seems popular in the south. :roll: :wink:

I'm now an ethnic Jamarmican. I won't be white again. :wink: :twisted: :D
 
#13
Rumrat said:
tuts said:
You are the wrong colour brother!!
See the marmite thread, I fell in the Fcuker and its sticky. Its stickier now, secret formula that seems popular in the south. :roll: :wink:

I'm now an ethnic Jamarmican. I won't be white again. :wink: :twisted: :D
So full of shite even his skin turned brown :wink:
 
#14
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
tuts said:
You are the wrong colour brother!!
See the marmite thread, I fell in the Fcuker and its sticky. Its stickier now, secret formula that seems popular in the south. :roll: :wink:

I'm now an ethnic Jamarmican. I won't be white again. :wink: :twisted: :D
So full of shite even his skin turned brown :wink:
Correct but gave it you as a toast topper. :wink:
 
#15
So when we getting to see you shy ugly b*stards, and don't give me the per-sec bullsh1t, the Taliban are not after YOU, they don't have pic ageing technology, if they had the interest. :twisted:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dondon Miscellaneous 1
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
G Nearest & Dearest 2

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts