A baby sailor

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Rumrat, Jan 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When you going to Raleigh?
    I've been :wink:

2. Kinell Rummere be that a Lee Enfield ye be oldin? :p
  3. Gettin Younger

[​IMG]ger :D [​IMG]
  4. Looks almost as smart as me when at Ganges, but not quite, He has a starboard list on the rifle side...BUFFS....lol.....nice packet though...
  5. Fraid so matey, its 1965 Navy never got the SLR until 1968 :oops: :oops: :D
  6. 15 never been kissed, just a little Virgin :wink:
  7. Those bellbottoms need an iron taken to them, shippers, where's your fwd and aft creases?!

8. You are the wrong colour brother!!
  9. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Only the age changes then
  10. Immaculate conception it was then :D

But don't tell this one.

11. For and aft creases present and correct skin, failing eyesight optional.
    This was Raleigh in the middle ages, CPOGI's and POGI's were more feared than the velociraptors that roamed Torpoint, and this was passing out day.
    There was not oodles of relatives running around in the rig though, boring b*stards all wore animal skins.
  12. See the marmite thread, I fell in the Fcuker and its sticky. Its stickier now, secret formula that seems popular in the south. :roll: :wink:

I'm now an ethnic Jamarmican. I won't be white again. :wink: :twisted: :D
  13. So full of shite even his skin turned brown :wink:
  14. Correct but gave it you as a toast topper. :wink:
  15. So when we getting to see you shy ugly b*stards, and don't give me the per-sec bullsh1t, the Taliban are not after YOU, they don't have pic ageing technology, if they had the interest. :twisted:
  16. 67 actually :wink:
  17. I've failed my test then?......b*stard I was so lookin forward to going to Raleigh 8O :roll:
  18. :?: Did you g** a b** :?:

:wink: :wink: :twisted: :twisted:
  19. Is that "Did you get a bit"?

No, I got fcukin stacks :roll: :wink: :D
  20. This is me pretending to be a WAFU bastard for the day.