99.99%.....

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by BootneckYank, Mar 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Found this on another site. Hopefully not a repost.
    You may find it either funny, or offensive.....

[​IMG]

2. The 'Royals' in Lil's are absolute pussycats. Are they Walts, good liars or have just had the *hit beaten out of them and have gone all softy????

I'm confused :shock: :shock: :shock:

3. Bloody hell how did I slip through
    1)been accused of being a girl
    2)So girly bloke
    3)All Royals dress in womens clothing (at least once)
    4)Mum used to call me smart arse
    5)Pre Corps had long hair (it was the 70's)
    6) Talk about feelings with wife when angling for...?
    7)Ponced drinks off buddies/mates acqaintences.
    8)My surname is Singh*
    9)I haven't had to be shouted at for 24 year
    10)I work in a Library
    11)I approve of the work of AI and have donated to them in the past
    12)I like to paint with my 5 year old
    13) Co-author of Norks (does that count as journalism?)

*not really.

4. No GR, my personal thought is that they have become sanitised because of exposure to us ladies. They are on their best behaviour in front of us, although I am sure they are busy PMing each other behind our backs talking about gun things, OPs, mice, suspenders, PTSD, the best way to remove cam cream and by the way can I borrow that nice pink number I saw you in last night Nutty_bag!

5. flippin' 'eck Rosy. I thought they were slow replying in Lil's 'cos they were thick! You mean they are all chatting each other up behind our backs??? I'm shocked and disgusted - and I don't live in Tunbridge Wells :shock:

6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

GR it's the softley softley catch a cyberbird approach, and apparantly you have a good line used laura ashley dresses we might be able to get our hands on......Thats what Nutts and NZ where PMing me about last night anyway. :twisted: :lol:

7. Blobbo - have you guys got no taste at all? Anyway haven't bought Laura Ashley for 20 years!!! Last thing I bought was a big stripy nightshirt just before going to work abroad. Ended up wearing it to work because it was good cover-up from the lecherous eyes of certain of my colleagues :lol: . Ah ... those were the days ...................

anyway for top gear get yourselves down to the H&M Big is Beautiful section. Lots of nice large vaguely girly sort of gear there :lol: I may have some old items of that ilk should we ever become better aquainted ...

8. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I'm just entering my gimp faze though.............

9. You mate-a-lots are just jealous :razz: We are much better looking and its your turn next in the barrel :grin: :grin: :grin: :mrgreen:

10. There should be another badge that says:

Drank more beer, kicked more arse and banged more pussy than some people dream about.

A true statement from one of the 0.1%.

Cheers

Greendeath
    AKA: Steven Preece
    Author of Amongst The Marines and Always A Marine.

11. yes thank you Royal, I think we might have guessed!