771 Squadron: 300 rescues in 2009

scouse said:
Mine 1969/70 Hms Osprey. Wessexs, Ace of Spades, Clubs, Hearts and Diamond :wink: :wink: :wink:
Me too, 69 to 71. Whirlwinds, Wessex 1's and 5's.

Great times.

Where pinkies got to learn the rudiments of bridge and the grubbers did the head greases!!!! :lol: :lol:

But well done to the SAR boys, Culdrose and Prestwick alike.

Waspie said:
scouse said:
Mine 1969/70 Hms Osprey. Wessexs, Ace of Spades, Clubs, Hearts and Diamond :wink: :wink: :wink:

Great times.

Where pinkies got to learn the rudiments of bridge and the grubbers did the head greases!!!! :lol: :lol:

Dont forget the Grubbers Favourite job!!! TRACKING :roll: :roll:

Waspie said:
scouse said:

Great times.

Became a Bridge wizard on 849 HQ, the world was in colour in those days, no body wore a hat and walked like Charlie chaplin.

Waspie said:
scouse said:

Great times.

And us Bombheads ran the coffee boat!

cornishgolfer said:
Waspie said:
scouse said:

Great times.

Bomb On, Bomb Off!! =RN
Shelf Stacked, Shelf Emptied!! = Tesco

Same thing

Simples

cornishgolfer said:
Waspie said:
scouse said:

Great times.

Joe Barber ran the coffee boat when I was there for a while, (at least until he jumped ship!!!!.) And he was a pinkie, so you bombheads must have blown Joe out!! :lol:

The most explosive part of 771 was the very pistol. Oh no! maybe the SFF's, (smoke and flame floats). :? :lol: :lol: