I am due to join the Navy on 23rd February this year.
I was caught speeding in November in the company van. Will they put my date back even if i pay the fine and accept the points before i am due to leave.

thanks

If you cannot obey simple traffic regulations how can you be expected to obey orders in the Royal Navy ?
You must obey ze orders you are given or you vill be shot........is zat understood?
Furzermore, you must not give your name out on internet forums.....zis is a breach of PERSONAL SECURITY and is a serious offence.
Not only do you not obey ze orders, you tell ze whole vorld zat you are a fcukwit who vants to join ze Royal Navy

SWS Fag

Lantern Swinger
If you cannot obey simple traffic regulations how can you be expected to obey orders in the Royal Navy ?
You must obey ze orders you are given or you vill be shot........is zat understood?
Furzermore, you must not give your name out on internet forums.....zis is a breach of PERSONAL SECURITY and is a serious offence.
Not only do you not obey ze orders, you tell ze whole vorld zat you are a fcukwit who vants to join ze Royal Navy
Think I just did a little wee wee in me big boy pants!

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
I am due to join the Navy on 23rd February this year.
I was caught speeding in November in the company van. Will they put my date back even if i pay the fine and accept the points before i am due to leave.

thanks
Rob, chill.

As it's a motoring offence, then as long as you pay the fixed penalty fine within the time stipulated, you're OK.

Speeding fines that do not go to court & WITHOUT prosecution for serious motoring offences such as dangerous driving, loss of life, no insurance, no licence, drink drive etc., do not need to be declared.

Rob, chill.

As it's a motoring offence, then as long as you pay the fixed penalty fine within the time stipulated, you're OK.

Speeding fines that do not go to court & WITHOUT prosecution for serious motoring offences such as dangerous driving, loss of life, no insurance, no licence, drink drive etc., do not need to be declared.

Spoilsport !!!