Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by RobSpeechly, Jan 20, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am due to join the Navy on 23rd February this year.
    I was caught speeding in November in the company van. Will they put my date back even if i pay the fine and accept the points before i am due to leave.

2. You B*astard, go straight to the joss man, do not pass go and get to Colchester!

Haven't got a clue but await ninjas advice ! :)

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
  3. If you cannot obey simple traffic regulations how can you be expected to obey orders in the Royal Navy ?
    You must obey ze orders you are given or you vill be shot........is zat understood?
    Furzermore, you must not give your name out on internet forums.....zis is a breach of PERSONAL SECURITY and is a serious offence.
    Not only do you not obey ze orders, you tell ze whole vorld zat you are a fcukwit who vants to join ze Royal Navy
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Think I just did a little wee wee in me big boy pants!

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Rob, chill.

As it's a motoring offence, then as long as you pay the fixed penalty fine within the time stipulated, you're OK.

Speeding fines that do not go to court & WITHOUT prosecution for serious motoring offences such as dangerous driving, loss of life, no insurance, no licence, drink drive etc., do not need to be declared.
    • Like Like x 1

6. Spoilsport !!!
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I'll now have to change my avatar, correct my limp and return the leathers to Ex-Jenny !
  8. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Thank you!

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex wren
    • Like Like x 1