6 - 6 - 6

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Shakey, Jun 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Today is 6 June 2006, which is 6 - 6 - 6. (more or less).

So own up, is anyone out there with a funny birthmark planning on celebrating today?

What about that matelot who ended up in the papers 'cos he wanted to be a practising Satanist? What's he up to?
  2. Chris Cranmer is presumably a happy little bunny. I though his conversion to Satanism was worth it just for winding up Britain's very own Christian Taleban who were all going crazy about it. So much for their talk about freedom to practice ones own religious beliefs!
  3. When I first read that I thought you said "conversion to Stalinism" :mrgreen:

(Or are they one and the same thing!)
  4. Well both are religions requiring cult worship, more or less unquestioning belief in unverifiable "truths", potentially grave penalties for transgressors/heretics/apostates and both have male leaders. Personally I regard all religions (including political ideologies) as the same: all should be equally subject to scrutiny, critiqued, not legally privileged, fully accountable and above all, not allowed to coerce non-adherents into practicing their beliefs.

End of rant!