547 SPO Course (Pompey) What to wear?

Furniss

Midshipman
Does anyone know what to wear, on my generic joining instructions it say's 4's yet everyone i know who has done it at Pompey has worn CS 95's has anyone else done this course and if so what did you wear? Many thanks, Sam

Furniss

Midshipman
DingDong said:
Sussies for sure. Leather trousers with the arse cheeks cut out and a leather cap.
I no what the leather bit is about and very funny lol but i take it sussies means cs 95's, i'm only young please dont take the p*ss too bad!

You may want to give the staff a call and ask them whether you can wear CS95.

Also, ask them about the leather gear too, and whether PVC would be better as it's waterproof and more comfortable. Apparently.

Furniss

Midshipman
TattooDog said:
You may want to give the staff a call and ask them whether you can wear CS95.

Also, ask them about the leather gear too, and whether PVC would be better as it's waterproof and more comfortable. Apparently.
Ok and i'll ask if it's ok to bring my whip to use in place of a baton as i like that sort of thing :S

War Hero
The courses usually end up with a mix of CS95 and No4s, but if you have CS95 then I'd take it; from the practicality and comfort perspective as much as anything else.

Nutty: Ships Protection Organisation, newfangled invention ;) Ships Coy with rifles. RNR GSSR do it.

Furniss

Midshipman
Karma said:
The courses usually end up with a mix of CS95 and No4s, but if you have CS95 then I'd take it; from the practicality and comfort perspective as much as anything else.

Nutty: Ships Protection Organisation, newfangled invention ;) Ships Coy with rifles. RNR GSSR do it.
Ah thanx thats ideal, those black holdall/rucksacks they give you at Raleigh though just aren't big enough! Ah well, it will make a nice running weight now xD