50 years of Bombers

On this day…

1959 – America launched the USS George Washington - the first submarine to be armed with ballistic missiles.

How time flies

Edited because I cant count, but then I was only a simple seam officer.

WreckerL said:
Anyone good at maths want to work out how far you'd get travelling at 4 knots for 50 years :D
Even if I was good at the maths, there are more exiting things to do with ones life, like watching grass grow, one of the reasons I avoided SM10.

pg55555

Lantern Swinger

1959 – America launched the USS George Washington - the first submarine to be armed with ballistic missiles.

unquote

No, that would be the Soviet Zulu Vs and Golfs.

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
Maxi_77 said:
FlagWagger said:
WreckerL said:
Anyone good at maths want to work out how far you'd get travelling at 4 knots for 50 years :D
A mere 1,753,200 nautical miles (approximating 1 year to be 365.25 days)
I suppose there was always going to be some one who would bite. :D
I was bored and it beats calculating the amount of heavy water being "lost" here at Chalk River assuming a leak rate of 4kg/hour and the subsequent cost of reprocessing said heavy water for reuse. Anyone know any good aluminim welders who can work in confined spaces and high rad fields?

FlagWagger said:
Maxi_77 said:
FlagWagger said:
WreckerL said:
A mere 1,753,200 nautical miles (approximating 1 year to be 365.25 days)
I suppose there was always going to be some one who would bite. :D
I was bored and it beats calculating the amount of heavy water being "lost" here at Chalk River assuming a leak rate of 4kg/hour and the subsequent cost of reprocessing said heavy water for reuse. Anyone know any good aluminim welders who can work in confined spaces and high rad fields?
If you are at Chalk River, have they worked out what CRUD is yet?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shakey Miscellaneous 0
KIMH Blue Jokes 0
Navy1 The Fleet 10