5 kidnapped brits still alive.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by wet_blobby, Dec 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

2. Although I detest the useless bugger and the Government he rode in on, there's not a lot he can do. He can make suitable noises through 3rd parties but that's all. Unless he can win the position through others by psywar or get the gentlemen from Hereford in, regrettably, these lads are probably toast.

3. So the BBC in their wisdom puts the video up for all to watch including the families.

4. The BBC that we pay for and I detest, bunch of self serving bufoons that they are; IMO.

5. Hey guys, do you think that the brits will get out alive? The one that was in the papers yesterday is a friend of my dad, He's obviously quite worried as am I. Is there any possibility of the regiment going in to mount a rescue attempt. Also, I knew he had been missing since may, but why have the media been blocked from saying anything??
    Sb146564

6. Sticky situation, i feel for the friends and families of these men. I wouldn't know what to suggest, i think they should make a rescue attempt if nothing happens soon, the matter of were they actully are is another finger up there :threaten: