5 days till Raleigh.....Thank you everyone!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Gollum, Apr 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all,

Well I'm off to Raleigh this Sunday, bloody nervous but really excited at the same time.

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone that has contributed to not just my posts, but this web site as a whole. The information contained on RR has been an invaluable source of information for me and has made the whole joining process much easier.

I have no doubts that RR is a fantastic research tool for anyone contemplating a career in the Royal Navy and long may it continue.

The best of luck to everyone.

Gollum :thumright:
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Best of luck.

Rest assured everyone has doubts, I know I certainly did, but it will change your life beyond recognition & few regret joining.

3. good luck gollum hope you enjoy raleigh as much as i did mate :thumright:
  4. Can i just ask Ninja as you now work in the AFCO (corect me if I'm wrong) but do you suggest this site to new recruits ?
  5. During my Pre joining interview I mentioned to my interviewer (Chief Plumb I think it was) that Id spent alot of time on RR and got alot of help from the forum. He seemed to know it pretty well.
  6. Good luck, hope it all goes to plan for you.
  7. Best of luck shippers. Remember, Raleigh isn't the Navy. It gets better.....lots.
  8. Good luck to you too. You should go far. Remember us poor old farts when you reach Flag Rank!