45 cdo

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by CareerRecruit, Sep 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. will some one who is serving in 45 cdo reply to this im trying to find some one who is going of to zap baddies in trashgan shortly
  2. oooooh i was in 45 in afghan once, i'll answer ALL your questions:-

Yes, it's hot.
    Yes, you will need spare socks
    No, you wont get issued a pistol
    Yes it rains
    No, you wont have to iron your rig before you go out on patrol

why don't you go and speak to the lads down at headley court with missing arms, legs, fingers etc and ask them about 'Zapping baddies in trashgan'

or maybe just grow up you knobber

you at 45 or going there perchance? PM me ur name and i'll let my mates know youre coming so they can arrange a nice warm welcome for you...
  3. it wasnt said in a literal sense and in way did i mean to insult anyone thats just how a mate of mine put it before he deployed, so i apologise for any upset

im just trying to check of on some one to see if he a knobber, the story is a close friend of mine has asked me to see if i can find out if some guy she pulled up in edinburgh is really a bootneck so i said i would see if i could find out and this is the first place i could think of

again i apologise if my earlyer comment caused offence, hopefully in a year and a half's time i will know what it is like over there.

oh and why don't you get issued a pistol?
  4. Are you a bootneck?
  5. You'll be lucky to be Issued a Warrant to Lympstone.
  6. not yet but i hope to be.
    i was training witht the reserves when i found this site but decided part time is not the way for me, i would rather finish college then go full time. so a with in this next year i hope to be down at CTC .
  7. Bit rich you trying to "out" what you think is a walt. I'll tell you what probably happened: Royal got round 'a good friend' of yours, spun her a dit about being a bootneck (because he probably is) and you're threaders because you wanted to!
  8. well this close friend is the one who asked me to see if i could find out cause she knew i was in the reserves, (even though she knew i rapped in just before the phase one course to keep up with my studies) the only thing i thought of was to ask here so i did, i knew it was a long shot but was worth a try.
  9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

A description would help, or a run down on drinking habits, if prone to lighting paper stuffed up his arse or likes drinking naked you might be on a winner, if frequents wine bars and views women as a long term project your probably on a loser.
  10. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Who said that? :afro:
  11. i dont know what he looks like i know his name and service number though
  12. Mne X PO@#!$%, The Invisible Royal, is that him?
  13. wet_blobby

Dont post his name or number on here eh.
  14. yeah i know im not that daft. well.....
  15. Just wondering - did she actually ask him for his service number?!
  16. wet_blobby

I think we're all veering of the real plot here. THE CHICK, so what's she like? big funbags and inviting lips? or a bit of a horrapig that needs sympathy after ten pints? photos would be good.
  17. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

NZB: Judging by some of the horrors I've seen Royals trap, I don't think looks rate highly on the list of things they look for in a woman... :wink:
  18. wet_blobby

Looks arn't everything, one of my best bagoffs only had one leg, the other was mentally impaired, she was good for anything. Beauty is truely in the eye of the pisshead.
  19. Every holes a goal fella!
  20. haha well she is the most flexib;e person i ever known, she is only 16 though fellas do you really want that on your conscious?

i dont know if she asked i doubt she did though but she was telling me about him and said he gave me all these numbers one of them is the postal code for basra i think