40 fascinating facts about portsmouth

VERY frustrating for you, Bob, but at least you weren't in the hospital with the compression stockings on ready to go when the "stand down" came through. Been there myself, and the GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR about sums it up.
Good News Week: The surgeon is now P2 again.

Short notice but my Spinal Op. is re-scheduled for Weds this week, Valentines Day, gulp.

BTW, Huw et al, that 'Bricking it' phase has passed :)

Now just keen to get in, get done, get out, & get better, Geddit? :cool:

Short notice but my Spinal Op. is re-scheduled for Weds this week, Valentines Day, gulp.

Hope it happens this time, good luck, is this to have the mattress removed :D

Three Months on - Final Surgeon Review last week.

Short Version: P2 again, mostly pain-free. Slowly but steadily recovering mobility but still Light Duties for a few weeks yet.

Longer Version: Despite localised painful 'wound site infections' prolonging the agony for far longer than I'd expected the Op was successful - Yippee & BZ to the NHS Surgeon sub-contracted to operate at New Hall Private Hospital, Bodenham, Salisbury.
(BTW - Not the larger NHS Hospital just up the Road; they were busy enough fixing Nerve Agent patients ATT)

Back to Rabbits:

RABBIT.jpg

huwshpis

Lantern Swinger

Three Months on - Final Surgeon Review last week.

Short Version: P2 again, mostly pain-free. Slowly but steadily recovering mobility but still Light Duties for a few weeks yet.

Longer Version: Despite localised painful 'wound site infections' prolonging the agony for far longer than I'd expected the Op was successful - Yippee & BZ to the NHS Surgeon sub-contracted to operate at New Hall Private Hospital, Bodenham, Salisbury.
(BTW - Not the larger NHS Hospital just up the Road; they were busy enough fixing Nerve Agent patients ATT)

Back to Rabbits:

View attachment 31739
Glad to hear the good news Bob. 4 years on from my op, everything’s still holding together!

However, back to Rabbits (and Portsmouth), I’ve been to Pompey twice in the last 3 weeks and haven’t seen one bunny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk