3Cdo Brigade

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by finknottle, Apr 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As they are now returning from their arduous six month tour of duty in Helmand Province I would like to propose a chuck up for a job well done, the home coming I am sure will be tinged with great sadness for the comrades they have lost.

'Well done to all in 3Cdo Brigade'.
  2. I concur...big thumbs up for the guys.

If anyone wants to show support for the lads then why not sign up for this :
    http://www.charachallenge.com/index.php?page=challenge. It is being organised by 3 Commando Brigade

It would be good for the new recruits or potential recruits who want to test their fitness.
  3. BZ Lads
  4. Well done to one and all in 3 Cdo Bde and the Army Units that worked with them.
    A tough tour with high casualties but they brought the Good News to Terry big time.

BZ Royal and Perce.
  5. BZ Royal and Pongos, welcome home.

And good luck to the Welsh Guards (especially Jones16) that have just deployed, stick it to Terry and come home safe.
  6. Another BZ from here, but please don't forget the RN medical bods that supported 3 Cdo.
  7. BZ to them all , my thoughts are with my dear friend Staff Nurse Debbie Mackin who lost her son Marine Travis Mackin in January , god bless them all , :salute: