32 Week training

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by JutStar, May 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just curious,

I have my PRMC May 29th, if i pass how long before i go back and start my 32 week training?

2. It seems to vary from person to person you would be best asking your at your afco.

I got told my prmc will probably be in june and I could be in RT by july which i thought was quite fast.
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

ohhhhhhh...feel the pain...best of luck mate
  4. Cheers buddy.
  5. Best of Luck mate in both the PRMC and the 32 Weeks, I have a few mates in the RM, they love every minute of it.
  6. good luck on the prmc got a mate who just passed his prmc not sure when he is going mind. should be fun well if my expirences in the rmr are anything to go by.
  7. If by 'every' you mean 'a precious few', then, yes, that's quite true...
  8. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

I understand the latter may be rather accurate!

Waiting time from a PRMC pass to entry is generally 6 to 8 weeks currently. Bear in mind CTC has no new entries during August & intakes are every two weeks.

You can delay your entry after passing, if you wish, but it isn't recommended to delay it by more than a couple of months.

Good luck mate, you're a fitter man than I.
  9. Well even when they are hanging out of their hoop, after having crawled through gauze bushes on Woodbury Common, they love it... mind not so much the picking bits of thorn from their legs...

Still want to do that?
  10. good luck - one of my lads did the AACC and he was nails.

rather you than me
  11. Oo that must have been fun! were they making curtains? or perhaps a nice set of undies!

Whenever I have been on Woodbury Common there were always gorse bushes, but perhaps times have changed!
  12. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

We're talking Royals here: Undies & Gauze, was probably spelt correctly!
  13. Yes gorse is what I meant! My mistake! Either way those buggers hurt!