300 Blue Liners.

I have the last 300 Blue Liners sold at HMS Seahawk with covering letter dated 19th Dec 1991.
Sensible suggestions on where to dispose of them please, any profit to charity of course

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
I seem to remember it worked out at 22P a packet (20 tabs) for blue liners just before they went out. At the time civvy Duty Frees (B&H, L&B, Silk Cut, Embassy No1, etc) were just over a fiver for 200. (50P a pack -ish).

I first became eligible for Blue Liners when I turned 16 yo in November 1963, just prior to leaving St. Vincent. I remember having a declaration in my paybook which had to be shown when being issued with the 3 stamps for each month. If my memory serves me correctly, the cost of 300 was 7/6d, making them 6d a pack, and you could have either filter tipped or plain, and "tickler" was also an option.
Happy days!

I first became eligible for Blue Liners when I turned 16 yo in November 1963, just prior to leaving St. Vincent. I remember having a declaration in my paybook which had to be shown when being issued with the 3 stamps for each month. If my memory serves me correctly, the cost of 300 was 7/6d, making them 6d a pack, and you could have either filter tipped or plain, and "tickler" was also an option.
Happy days!
I've still got tickler tins full of odds 'n' sods in my garage. Any workshop worthy of the name had loads of tickler tins full of come in handy bits :)

Latest Threads