300 Blue Liners.

Amberleaf

I have the last 300 Blue Liners sold at HMS Seahawk with covering letter dated 19th Dec 1991.
Sensible suggestions on where to dispose of them please, any profit to charity of course

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
I seem to remember it worked out at 22P a packet (20 tabs) for blue liners just before they went out. At the time civvy Duty Frees (B&H, L&B, Silk Cut, Embassy No1, etc) were just over a fiver for 200. (50P a pack -ish).

skyvet

GCM
I first became eligible for Blue Liners when I turned 16 yo in November 1963, just prior to leaving St. Vincent. I remember having a declaration in my paybook which had to be shown when being issued with the 3 stamps for each month. If my memory serves me correctly, the cost of 300 was 7/6d, making them 6d a pack, and you could have either filter tipped or plain, and "tickler" was also an option.
Happy days!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I first became eligible for Blue Liners when I turned 16 yo in November 1963, just prior to leaving St. Vincent. I remember having a declaration in my paybook which had to be shown when being issued with the 3 stamps for each month. If my memory serves me correctly, the cost of 300 was 7/6d, making them 6d a pack, and you could have either filter tipped or plain, and "tickler" was also an option.
Happy days!
I've still got tickler tins full of odds 'n' sods in my garage. Any workshop worthy of the name had loads of tickler tins full of come in handy bits :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS New £300-million contract paves the way for Veterans UK digital transformation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £300 million additional funding for local authorities to support new test and trace service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Businesses to save up to £300 million annually thanks to Climate Change Agreement scheme extension MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Patients informed to exchange Emerade 300 micrograms adrenaline pens for replacement pens of a different brand MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £300 million announced for community pharmacies to support them during coronavirus outbreak MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy Lima celebrates the magic world of Harry Potter with over 300 fans MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Unique 300 year old scientific drawings at risk of leaving the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vaccine update: issue 300, October 2019, bug special edition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 300 businesses unite behind Northern Powerhouse ahead of landmark summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM accelerates towards greener travel with new £300 million investment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Plans announced for 1,300 new homes in Ripon MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: 6 unregistered boaters ordered to pay more than £4,300 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New laws give 300,000 workers a payslip for the first time MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Rail stations in line for £300 million funding boost to improve disabled access MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: £300,000 refurbishment for Branston Island flood reservoir MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Bradley confirms £300 million to secure Peace Funding for Northern Ireland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Over 300 new houses unveiled for troops and their families MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: 2,300 UK maritime forces take part in exercise with Albania MoD News 0
Sgt Jobsearch Production Equipment Supervisor - Wellington - £28,300 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob SC Cleared Repair Manager - Bristol - £300 per day The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob NAVY Health Physicist - Devonport - £300+ per day The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil Mail: "The Helicopter Squadron That Saves 300 Lives A Year" The Fleet Air Arm 10
soleil Guardian: "Armed Forces Make Over 300 Visits To UK Universities In Two Years" Current Affairs 15
MoD_RSS News story: £300 million training facilities announced for new RAF transport planes MoD News 3
scouse Crabs in 52 with 300 aircraft on display The Fleet Air Arm 6
scouse 1953 Review some 300 ships!!! History 10
stan_the_man Britain to charge holidaymakers and expats £300 for charter flights home Diamond Lil's 31
T Russian military to receive 1,300 types of weaponry by 2020 Current Affairs 5
alfred_the_great 300 Club Health & Fitness 18
soleil 771 Squadron: 300 rescues in 2009 The Fleet Air Arm 11
josiecats The 300 Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 23
MoD_RSS Iconic blue passports return next month MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Mum and 5 year old rescued from quick sand at Blue Anchor Beach, Somerset MoD News 0
soleil BBC: John Noakes (Blue Peter) 'At The Controls' Of A Hercules (1975) The Fleet Air Arm 1
MoD_RSS Thousands with hidden disabilities benefit from extended Blue Badge scheme MoD News 1
MoD_RSS People with hidden disabilities can access Blue Badges for the first time from today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Review of Blue Badge fraud as scheme is extended to those with ‘hidden disabilities’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: England's Marine Life Protected With Blue Belt Expansion MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New funding stream for blue sky thinking MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Scottish underwater engineering base to propel UK to the top of ‘blue economy’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Let’s get digital – new online system to cut Blue Badge application time MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK Minister visits Nairobi for talks on sustainable blue economies and marine conservation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Bright Blue’s Women in Work conference speech MoD News 0
S Why not blue? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
Tanzi HMS Mercury, Blue Plaque Bases / Shore Est 2
instinct Rfa blue ensign history RFA 4
Topstop Septic Blue on Blue Diamond Lil's 2
Ninja_Stoker A request - Blue Nose Certificate The Quarterdeck 7
scouse Blue Angels The Fleet Air Arm 19
SONAR-BENDER Harry Black (or pink, or green, or blue!) maskers! Diamond Lil's 3