Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

30 Nov - Site up!

Bad CO

Admin
I'm pleased to report that the server move seems to have taken place ok. It will take a while to rebuild search but I hope it's back online in the next few hours.

Of course if you spot any other issues then please let me know!

I'm pleased to report that the server move seems to have taken place ok. It will take a while to rebuild search but I hope it's back online in the next few hours.

Of course if you spot any other issues then please let me know!
I must have slept through the storm.

Have you tried to have a drink without spilling it down your shirt yet?
Hahaha, twas only a prod and pay. No drills, no scraping, no injections.
Might not be able to say the same next year. He did point out I had an old Navy filling that would need attention in the future. Dentists say the nicest things!!!

My dentist admires my remaining Navy Cement fillings , failures have been civvy jobs that cannot cope with my eating habits .:)

I know what you mean. I had to give up pork scratchings because each time I enjoyed them another lump of tooth fell off.
They now have those hot boxes on the bar of pubs now , pork scratchings good , hot pork scratchings bloody good so you may want to sacrifice another fang . ;)

Latest Threads