2's up.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stirling2, Feb 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Eeny meeny miny mo

2. I will be greedy and have both, hate for them to be parted
  3. Mmmmm.... as our shipmate dondon would say
  4. Ermmmmmm as AAC says... you haven't got anything similar with a couple of furry faced matelots on it have you? Male matelots that is!

:???: :smile: :mrgreen:
  5. Always, i probably wouldn't say no to them, it wouldn't be straight to have a little nibble! Go on!
  6. I only have one Steve...it is me and my oppo Monty down Bugis Street and he sports a very luxy growth....not being able to contact him I would not post it without his permission.
  7. OK OK enough of the naked skinny bints.

What about this - a website for people who put their willies in their scanners
  8. Decisions,decisions!!
  9. A "willy" for you Rosie....... :grin: :grin: :grin: ...by heck!!

10. How kind! How about this - Source: having-a-giraffe.com

Restaurant nosh
    A couple hobbled into a Washington emergency room covered in bloody restaurant towels. The man had his around his waist, and the woman had hers around her head. They eventually explained to doctors that they had gone out that evening for a romantic dinner. Overcome with passion, the woman crept under the table to administer oral sex to the man. While in the act, she had an epileptic fit, which caused her to clamp down on the man's member and wrench it from side to side. In agony and desperation, the man grabbed a fork and stabbed her in the head until she let go.
  11. K'nell!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
  12. I think he must use it more as a "plug", NZ.....!! :grin: :grin:

13. Impressed with your Avatar "stirling" , Mmmmmmmmm , :wink:

14. Eeny Meeny Miny ....oh any one will do...........I'm not that fussy.............................hopefully they're not either!!
  15. I should be so lucky!!
  16. Top totty both of them , Mmmmmm :wink:
  17. I have a long way to go to match your collection mate :wink:

18. Yehh you have mate , but good start anyway , I've got loads of them but cant use lots of them as I have'nt got a clue how to resize them , got my son coming next week for a week so hopefully he can sort it for me , I will still change it every 3/4 weeks , mmmmmmmmmm , :oops: :wink: