2's up.

Always_a_Civvy said:
Ermmmmmm as AAC says... you haven't got anything similar with a couple of furry faced matelots on it have you? Male matelots that is!

:???: :smile: :mrgreen:
I only have one Steve...it is me and my oppo Monty down Bugis Street and he sports a very luxy growth....not being able to contact him I would not post it without his permission.

How kind! How about this - Source: having-a-giraffe.com

Restaurant nosh
A couple hobbled into a Washington emergency room covered in bloody restaurant towels. The man had his around his waist, and the woman had hers around her head. They eventually explained to doctors that they had gone out that evening for a romantic dinner. Overcome with passion, the woman crept under the table to administer oral sex to the man. While in the act, she had an epileptic fit, which caused her to clamp down on the man's member and wrench it from side to side. In agony and desperation, the man grabbed a fork and stabbed her in the head until she let go.

stirling said:
dondon said:
stirling said:
Mmmmm.... as our shipmate dondon would say

Impressed with your Avatar "stirling" , Mmmmmmmmm , :wink:
I have a long way to go to match your collection mate :wink:

Mmmm

Yehh you have mate , but good start anyway , I've got loads of them but cant use lots of them as I have'nt got a clue how to resize them , got my son coming next week for a week so hopefully he can sort it for me , I will still change it every 3/4 weeks , mmmmmmmmmm , :oops: :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hodge The Fleet 3
L Current Affairs 11
L Current Affairs 11