Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

27 Middle-Class Problems

MaiBelle

Lantern Swinger
She's spot on with the pomegranate comment...but it's worth it with chopped banana, greek yoghurt and honey

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer

Shove it up your fucking clack then you boring posh ho.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer

Seriously? My blood pressure would have gone through the roof if it were me. Fennel. For fucks sake.

Prowler

Lantern Swinger
She's spot on with the pomegranate comment...

Don't you just cut it in half and eat the seeds? :confused:

Also, No. 27 "A swan just spat in our salsa" - fucking hell! Had me in stitches :D

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

MaiBelle

Lantern Swinger
Don't you just cut it in half and eat the seeds? :confused:

Yeah cut it in half, then scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon and pick out the pithy bits...not as mad as a mate of mine who picked out the seeds one at a time with a pin :neutral:

Bisley

War Hero
"I CANT REMEMBER MY CLEANERS NAME "

For God's sake I dont want a conversation with her I want her to clean up last nights kebab and shagfest :love:

Rachelthree

War Hero

Bitch gonna get it good.

That's the one! This reminds me of a friend, she is oh so cool so enjoys hip hop but battles with her feminista. Read: she says she likes it but has never really listened to it as she would be disgusted most likey due to her views on the world regarding women.

I think the pictures make the article so great.

Guzzler

War Hero
To be honest I don't really see where 'class' comes into any of that. Posey cunts who watch 'Friends' and other such transatlantic shite too much (now there's a middle class statement!) hardly ooze class of any kind. Money maybe, but not class.

Prowler

Lantern Swinger
Friends ended nearly 10 years ago and the most Posey thing on that show was coffee and expensive clothes. Blame the modern stuff more.

All this gossip lass and hollyoaks shite

Guzzler

War Hero
...and another bloody thing. The bourguinon. Oooh Merlot not Shiraz - do fuck off you faux middle-class twat. At least understand what wine's about. Come the Burgundy revolution...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Nobby's in the BNP... activists grooming middle class Current Affairs 15
MoD_RSS Royal Navy seizes over 450kg in the largest methamphetamine drug bust in the Middle East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS From Arab headdresses to the aerospace industry, the thread of history links us to the Middle East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Moving toward peace negotiations in the Middle East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid supporting the fight against coronavirus in the Middle East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS State of emergency in Yemen: Minister for the Middle East's statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prioritising peace and cooperation in the Middle East in the midst of COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for the Middle East condemns attempted missile attacks on Riyadh and Jazan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK welcomes journalists from across the Middle East for second UK-Arab Commentators Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Blackpool business provides vitamin D to sun-drenched Middle East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Minister for Middle East visits Turkey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary statement on release of US proposals for Middle East peace MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Yemen - escalation of violence: Minister for the Middle East statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Secretary Oral Statement: Update on security situation in the Middle East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Syria: Minister for Middle East meets Chairman of White Helmets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Moving towards viable peace in the Middle East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK pet food chomps Asia and Middle East markets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for the Middle East’s comments on proposed Turkish military action in north east Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Middle East Minister arrives in Egypt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for the Middle East and North Africa completes tour of the Gulf MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Calling for full respect of international law and dialogue in the Middle East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Counter Daesh: Middle East Minister hosts roundtable with ambassadors MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Oman: Middle East Minister attends 15th Oman Joint Working Group MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Minister for Middle East welcomes report by OPCW confirming reasonable grounds to conclude the use of chemical weapons in Douma attack MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Minister for the Middle East announces new UK aid package to help Iraq rebuild infrastructure and boost economy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Durable Peace in the Middle East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Minister for Middle East responds to sentencing of Bahraini opposition activist MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Minister for Middle East's statement on Israeli settlement announcement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Allowing peace and stability to prevail in the Middle East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Alun Cairns calls on Welsh schools to sign up to new UK aid backed programme to connect schools with African, Asian and Middle Eastern MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Iraq election 2018: statement from Minister for the Middle East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Minister for the Middle East visits Libya MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fatality notice: Sergeant Matt Tonroe has been killed in action in the Middle East MoD News 2
MoD_RSS News story: UK drives progress on gender equality in the Middle East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Minister for Middle East's statement on planned Israeli settlement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Minister for the Middle East meets with Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary in Paris for Middle East talks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Minister for the Middle East statement following meeting with Syrian Opposition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: My vision for Middle East peace between Israel and a new Palestinian state: article... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: World renowned RAF Red Arrows to tour Middle East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Minister for the Middle East visits the Occupied Palestinian Territories and... MoD News 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp In the Middle... Blue Jokes 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Office Minister Ellwood on escalated tensions in Middle East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Minister for the Middle East calls for political solution to Yemen conflict MoD News 0
babygravy HMS Bulwark rescues more migrants in Middle East Current Affairs 30
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary Discusses Regional Threats On Middle East Visit MoD News 0
N Ex forces groups in the middle east International 4
R AIB- help understanding NATO, CMF, EU and RN interoperability in middle east Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
S The Middle East The Quarterdeck 8
MoD_RSS News story: FCO Minister Alistair Burt twitter Q&A on the Middle East MoD News 1