2018 Upgrade - Reviews Permissions

Seaweed

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Posted a review OK, thanks.

Arising out of this:

I said so already but my answer disappeared and, also, this thread vanished from New Posts. Weird.

Plus a different problem (here and on ARRSE) one only seems to be able to put up tags that are already in use. For my last review (By Fire and Bayonet) I would have liked to add Amphibious Warfare, Joint Warfare, French Revolutionary War, Martinique, Guadeloupe, St Lucia etc etc. & for the previous one Sikh Wars. However after three letters only those tags that start with those three are allowed. In the bad old days before this improvement I could put any old thing in as a tag.

Plus a different problem (here and on ARRSE) one only seems to be able to put up tags that are already in use. For my last review (By Fire and Bayonet) I would have liked to add Amphibious Warfare, Joint Warfare, French Revolutionary War, Martinique, Guadeloupe, St Lucia etc etc. & for the previous one Sikh Wars. However after three letters only those tags that start with those three are allowed. In the bad old days before this improvement I could put any old thing in as a tag.
Can you try putting in what you want and then following it with a comma?

Seaweed

War Hero
Book Reviewer
That's what I have always done but it doesn't let me get that far now. For Martinique for instance it hung at Mart because it didn't have any tags starting Mart.