2018 Six Nations

Whatever happened to Felinfoel Double Dragon and Brains Dark? Oh, and Buckleys?
If it was on I'd have got into the old feelingfoul double header, it's a great pint,
but we only get it as a guest ale. Usually on Stowfords cider but 2 games worth of that I'd have been pissed as a rat!

England played well for 20 mins, the other 60 they lacked the fire of the Scot's, good tries by Scotland, some many say they had some luck with the bounces but that's Rugby, when that ball decides to bounce away from you there is nothing you can do.
Good game.

England played well for 20 mins, the other 60 they lacked the fire of the Scot's, good tries by Scotland, some many say they had some luck with the bounces but that's Rugby, when that ball decides to bounce away from you there is nothing you can do.
Good game.
Two good tries by that chap with the Scottish name, Huw Jones :)

Super Saturday lived up to it's name. Three great games of rugby.
Hard luck Italy played a great game, just ran out of puff in the crucial last 20 minutes.
Well done Ireland, a well deserved slam.
Wales narrow win reflected a hard fought battle which could have gone either way.
All in all a great tournament some highs, some lows, roll on next year , I hope Italy have done enough, they deserve to stay in the tournament.

huwshpis

Lantern Swinger
Couldn't agree more, @taffscrivs. Comparing the chaps who play these days with what things were like in my own playing days in the front row makes me realise it would take two of me to make one of them (vertically) and there's no way I'd be as fast. Far better, for a member of the Bar, to be at the bar of my local rugby club to watch the matches in comfort! :D

Good rugby.

But they should never have changed the scoring from three points for a try, and two for a conversion. Alright, nurse, I'll take the medication..........