2018 Application

Hi all. I am struggaling to re-apply on the RN website. I have been waiting a good month for an application and getting a tad bit bored now. I understand that they are going through some updates(?) and wondering if anyone knows when it will be up and running?
Many thanks.

P.S sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes.

I was in the same boat waited 5 weeks for the email link ringing my acfo, the recruitment line etc. Then I got a phone call asking why I hadn’t submitted my application! I’d phone the recruitment line ASAP if I were you

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Yep, just call 03456 07 55 55, state you have been having issues for a couple of weeks (or more) and request they email you an application form so that you can get your application underway.

If they don't do this, please message me your basic circumstances, email address and ideally the name of the person taking your call.

I suspect we are losing a good many applications because of these ongoing issues.

I suspect we are losing a good many applications because of these ongoing issues.
I feel like the automated message on the main lines is making a few people hang up their calls and make them think the wait for the email link is a lot longer than it should be - it put me off persuiting the phone call first time

If it weren't for the AFCO telling me they were the only people who could help get my application going, I probably would have hung up at that point as well. That message could be doing more harm than good.

huwshpis

Lantern Swinger
It's also a slow ballroom dance so could be joining the crabs!
Didn’t the 70’s RN School of Dancing teach that as well? Lots of comments about dancing during my RNR course at Dartmouth, but that was mainly the Chief GI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn’t the 70’s RN School of Dancing teach that as well? Lots of comments about dancing during my RNR course at Dartmouth, but that was mainly the Chief GI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was generally taken as being Jo Spanners where the "jack shuffle" was all the rage, it wasn't to be confused with dancing.

It was a method of trapping and getting out with your gronk before the lights went on and you could see what you'd trapped. That delight was saved for the morning when you hoped your oppo's hadn't seen your prize for the night.

huwshpis

Lantern Swinger
That was generally taken as being Jo Spanners where the "jack shuffle" was all the rage, it wasn't to be confused with dancing.

It was a method of trapping and getting out with your gronk before the lights went on and you could see what you'd trapped. That delight was saved for the morning when you hoped your oppo's hadn't seen your prize for the night.
As I recall, there were quite a few three-bagger hopefuls around. Probably still are (might they even be the same ones?).