I wonder if Ninja has any idea on the portal, and if its a nation wide problem, my AFCO had a similar problem, although it did eventually come through.
I regularly get texts and emails telling me a message is waiting for me. When I login, there’s nothing there. I got my backside chewed off by my AFCO for not replying to them when I told them this has been happening since the start of my application..

Yes Cheif, my fault Cheif, won’t do it again Cheif ;)

UPDATE #20 - PJFT - Fitness Test

So today was my fitness test.

Once again I was sh***ing bricks and thought of failure. I walked into the Nuffield Health Gym, luckily this is where I am a member. Spoke to reception they advised for me to go to the waiting area on the gym floor and wait for the PT. The PT arrived and we went into the consultation room he checked my weight, height and Blood Pressure. He explained what was going to happen and whether I had any questions.

We walked over to the treadmills and he said chose anyone you like - never I looked at a treadmill and thought which one of you looks the most appealing. Got on the treadmill simple H&S Brief and said you have minutes to warm up. After this time he set the treadmill to the distance required and said press start when you are ready.

I did simple speed distance time calculation and to pass I need to run at 11.78 kph after running for 1.4km I then increased it to 12kph then to 12.3 after another 0.4 km. I got 2.10 km at which point the PT said you may want to up your speed. Looked at the time and I was on 11 minutes 35; i thought was going to fail so sprinted to the end which meant I was now running at 16 Kph.

Needless to say i did in 12:06.... a pass is a pass. I now have plenty of room to improve on ready for PRNC & Phase h

Top Tips;
- Get plenty of sleep
- Decent Breakfast
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and fit ie shoes
- Don't "clock watch" look ahead and try not to look down, find something to stare at.
- Have a drink but do not drink loads little sips
- Forget everything and concentrate on your breathing

My PJFT Forms have now been sent to the AFCO and hopefully they will get them before Xmas and I hear something soon

UPDATE #20 - PJFT - Fitness Test

So today was my fitness test.

Once again I was sh***ing bricks and thought of failure. I walked into the Nuffield Health Gym, luckily this is where I am a member. Spoke to reception they advised for me to go to the waiting area on the gym floor and wait for the PT. The PT arrived and we went into the consultation room he checked my weight, height and Blood Pressure. He explained what was going to happen and whether I had any questions.

We walked over to the treadmills and he said chose anyone you like - never I looked at a treadmill and thought which one of you looks the most appealing. Got on the treadmill simple H&S Brief and said you have minutes to warm up. After this time he set the treadmill to the distance required and said press start when you are ready.

I did simple speed distance time calculation and to pass I need to run at 11.78 kph after running for 1.4km I then increased it to 12kph then to 12.3 after another 0.4 km. I got 2.10 km at which point the PT said you may want to up your speed. Looked at the time and I was on 11 minutes 35; i thought was going to fail so sprinted to the end which meant I was now running at 16 Kph.

Needless to say i did in 12:06.... a pass is a pass. I now have plenty of room to improve on ready for PRNC & Phase h

Top Tips;
- Get plenty of sleep
- Decent Breakfast
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and fit ie shoes
- Don't "clock watch" look ahead and try not to look down, find something to stare at.
- Have a drink but do not drink loads little sips
- Forget everything and concentrate on your breathing

My PJFT Forms have now been sent to the AFCO and hopefully they will get them before Xmas and I hear something soon
Well done !
Have mine coming up soon too