Maran?4

Midshipman
Go prnc prepared 7 people failed it, as long as you passs run and swim u will pass you will be surprised how fast you make friends as well lol but I’ve been told by my AFCOthat it might be removed. I do circuits twice a week a swim and a run and one gym sesh thats only 5 days and I felt prepared
I went in as CIS got through quickly looking as there is ln need I was told
To be told basic is in January next year When the whole process has been under a year for me must be such a downer
They've binned some Prnc's for some people now which makes me assume the prnc can't be pass or fail anymore? I've got mine on Monday so I'll find out then I guess.

Maran?4

Midshipman
I think that's not a clever assumption to be making.

Sent using Tapatalk
Well say if I was to fail it and got my date pushed back by 3 months yet some people are able to go straight to Raleigh without having done it? Wouldn't say that's really fair. Unless you fail it by a ridiculous amount and can't swim then I still don't see how it's fair now

Asasioun

Badgeman
Well say if I was to fail it and got my date pushed back by 3 months yet some people are able to go straight to Raleigh without having done it? Wouldn't say that's really fair. Unless you fail it by a ridiculous amount and can't swim then I still don't see how it's fair now
What's fair and what happens are two different things.

Also, it's a test to see if they need it or not. If we do fail, then they'll be keeping PRNC.

Sent using Tapatalk

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
It doesn't have to be fair, it's what the employer wants. PRNC has been stopped for a couple of entries to see if it's worth continuing with it or just go back to the old scheme where there was no PRNC and people just went straight to Raleigh. I'd guess the bean counters are looking making financial savings.

ws1602

Badgeman
It doesn't have to be fair, it's what the employer wants. PRNC has been stopped for a couple of entries to see if it's worth continuing with it or just go back to the old scheme where there was no PRNC and people just went straight to Raleigh. I'd guess the bean counters are looking making financial savings.
it's like you said money is getting tighter so if they can scrap and just get people straight to Raleigh that'll be better on the pockets.