Discussion in 'International' started by Tanzi, Dec 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. happy new year one an all. get a beer get a seat get a sheila, cheers.
  2. Happy New Year Everyone :)
  3. Hope all here have a Very Happy New Year, and hopes that the coming year is better than forecast.

4. Happy New Year all.

And a toast to 'absent friends'.
  5. Hope those of you not at home have some good pals to celebrate with. I've spent 2 New Years in the RR chat room with the regulars. I'm out his year (at least that's the plan at this moment in time) so I'll wish you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR ... looks as if it will be an interesting year coming up ....

6. A very happy, and healthy 2009 to all RR members.

I hope that tomorrow we are not all suffering the "hangover from hell". :thumright:
  7. They say you can't get a hangover from Champagne.
    I have 4 bottles of Bollinger on ice for me and my beloved missus. Yipee!!!
    I'll let you know how my head is later.
    Happy New Year to all serving and ex Forces personnel.
  8. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Happy New Year everyone, I'm off out to develop a hangover :thumright:
  9. Happy New Year to everyone.

Just finalising "Preps For Drinking" prior to going down t'local.

Make the most of the extra second...
  10. I second that, and will lift a glass or three at the appropriate hour.
  11. 2300 and just finished the drambuie, only got 1 bottle of glayva and me beers left, hope they last. happy new year to all, and especially to all serving personnel , at home or abroad.
  12. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Off out for an early New Year's Eve family party (ice skating, Tim Hortons, party) before returning home to put the kids to bed and see in the New Year with something a little stronger than hot chocolate!

Happy New Year one and all!

//AD-28 DESIG HNY//T2359

13. Happy New Year guys and gals....[​IMG] Stay safe... :hockey:
  14. Wishing you all a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2009. :boogie:
    A wish for all lads and lasses serving to come home safely to their families.
    A toast to them :salut:
  15. And a happy New Year from me to all wherever you are or whatever your doing.
  16. Happy new year everyone!
  17. happy new year one an all. Its 1110 on 1/1/09 in Australia and I got my beer and got my first sheila for this year, off to find another sheila.....cheers :thumright:
  18. Personally I'm really looking forward to a year without any separation from the family. Be bloody nice for a change!!

Happy New Year to all fellow RRs.

19. Mrs and I went away for a few days over New Year. Left 21 year old son in charge of house with plans for a quiet gathering of a few friends. Arrived home today (3rd) to find the house a shitfight, things damaged and son unrepentant. Argument developed which ended in me snotting son. He left in a huff, wife thinks I overreacted and is not speaking to me.

Hope your New Year is better than mine!
  20. send him to the kiwi navy put hairs on his chest :dwarf: