2009 deployments

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by rct_banjo, Sep 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone got an idea which units RM units will be deployed post April 2009 and when? I know that 40 have returned recently so count them out. Can't find any info on the MOD website either.

Cheers.

2. Yes thanks
    but i dont think ill be putting that info on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I think some elements of 3Cdo are going to be attending one of the Pride marches next year.
    :D

4. Tell you what fella, go have a look at your unit's long/short cast. That will soon tell you. If you don't have access to this then you obviously aren't going anywhere. If you aren't going anyhwere then you really don't need to know. Stop asking such stupid questions on a public forum!

People have died for less.

5. PMSL :thumright: :thumright:

6. Not a journalist. Don't fancy the pride much either.

Didn't realise it was that much of a secret that 3 Commando are involved in the Afghan campaign on a rotation system. Apologies for letting the cat out of the bag.

All jokes aside, it was a gash question.

7. why ask if u already know?

If you didnt already know you should have used google first lol. It isnt a secret but even so i dont think peoeple want to say.

8. Have a look at Septembers NN mate here. Its on the inside front cover. Doesn't go TOO far into the future but will give you an idea.
    And its in the public domain so you won't have any angry matelo99's looking to "kill you for less" :roll: either

9. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Heard it from a stoker, who heard it from the DHP that the Choggy onboard has been told that 3 Cdo is going to do a tour as the Resident Penguin Counting Coy in the Falklands.

Honest. I'm a PWO(A) - would I lie to you.

10. Don't tell me banjo, you're sitting in the church at ctc and have used the calender on ur pre-bought chunky watch to figure out the exact date you pass out. by hopefully gaining some info from the bootnecks on rumration you reckon you can ask the nice (and truthful) dutchy holland to send you to the 'right' unit so you get parachute straight out to afghanistan and start shooting terry by the thousand, get back in time for some well deserved leave, a couple of VCs and a slot of celebrity big brother??

spend less time in the church on the internet, more time actually training, and you might even pass out!!!

11. You forgot to tell someone to smoke him a kipper :D