2 deck, CP, RR

I was wondering who the fcuk had nicked my rape kit.

Now that the police have taken it in evidence it's gonna take me ages to get it back. I might have to do a B&Q mission, this week.

Anyone need anymore HBM or cable ties while I am there?

Some rather lovely behavioural traits here; a man who can maintain a rage through a flight from Tenerife, and a 30 mile car journey, and uses blood to scrawl his message of hate from beyond the grave (really quite quite poetic).

On the down side he buys a naff, yank piece of shite knife; a walty chav-like blade favoured by wannabes and dullards the world over. I would have preferred a rusty opinel.

Shockingly inconsistent this chap, although his kit is Feng-shui perfect.

boxy

Lantern Swinger
i stop reading articles when they say "A source said" it basicaly means we are going to make somthing up to make it more readable and to fill in a gap.

G

guestm

boxy said:
i stop reading articles when they say "A source said" it basicaly means we are going to make somthing up to make it more readable and to fill in a gap.
My sources say that you are a cunt, I trust them implicitly.

Montigny-La-Palisse said:
boxy said:
I heard a cunt was useful although this seems to be incorrect in this case!!!

G

guestm

X.R.D said:
boxy said:
I heard a * was useful although this seems to be incorrect in this case!!!
Fair one, I'll rebrief my sources.

X.R.D said:
boxy said:
I heard a * was useful although this seems to be incorrect in this case!!!
Fair one, I'll rebrief my sources.
All received.............out!!! 8)

boxy said:
Fcuk me MLP nearly choked on me Oxtail soup, fcuking good reposte he he