1st national RR Meet 2008

thingy said:
I hope the wets will be sufficient to fuel a school of Rum Rationers, or should that be a whale of Rum Rationers?

Any scran? Spit roasted hog perhaps? ;)
Last year there was a huge beer tent and various food stands around the arena including a hog roast stand (yumyum), not sure if the pigs had been spit roasted first-I didn't want to ask :pukel:

Looks like you're drowning ina sea of apathy BH
People asked for it, BH sorted it, now people can't be arsed with it
Come on peeps time to stand up and be counted so BH knows if she's wasting her time or not

Quite keen to pop along to this but need to sell it to the "waffe". We have a 5 month old boy so the excuse of shopping may be the clincher. Have been looking at flights, how many ikkies?!?!?! :-( , to get off this rock and return to the UK for a weekend in Sarfampton so this could be a goer for me.

Not that I really know anyone here, but hey :)

Hi u lot!!

I need to let Bill know if we want a pitch or not- so please can you give some genuine feedback as to whether to go ahead and say yes?

I dont want to arrange pitch, tent, some drinks etc-- and then no sod turn up!!

Well Im happy to show my face and as a matter of fact I went last year on the Saturday and just turned up on my own for a look around ended up with about 15 of us ex matelots round a table outside the beer tent all day surrounded by a sea of Purple Berets and had a great time and had trouble finding my way back to the station after 7 hours on the lash,so highly recommended if only 20 of us turn up !!

can old people attend this? I'll be in pompey on hols about this time. and if theres a barby goin I will be happy to dig out the old cookie boys whites and cook the scran for a couple of tots or so.(never poisoned nobody yet chief).babies eads and cheesey hammy eggy a speciallity

UP SPIRITS................SPLICEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!!

dingerbell said:
can old people attend this? I'll be in pompey on hols about this time. and if theres a barby goin I will be happy to dig out the old cookie boys whites and cook the scran for a couple of tots or so.(never poisoned nobody yet chief).babies eads and cheesey hammy eggy a speciallity

Ooooo..... YUMMY! :razz:

Can I bring my teddy bear for company (and GR, of course! :thumright: )

dingerbell said:

What do you call old ??????????

After all none of us on here are exactly sprogs !!

Whats your speciality duff then and dont say N*****S IN THe SNOW !

Missed this one first time around. I should be home and will make a note in the diary. Do we have to come in disguise in case anyone recognises us? :roll:

Keep us up to speed with the developments BH.

SF