1st national RR Meet 2008

exile1

Lantern Swinger
I'll try and drive back to UK for the Southsea Para bash as I'm a PRA member, ex Commando and ex RN [Should be able to upset someone depending on which blazer badge I use...........
Would be nice to put faces to avatars......

brigham600 said:
brazenhussy said:
BusterQuin said:
Just a thought, this may be easier than trying to arrange naval base access
The Pompey Para show is being on Southsea Common 5-6th July and this also incorporates a the Veterans Weekend for Portsmouth. There are lots of stands for service related charities, a camping area, bogs, food stalls and most importantly a beer tent
The contact is Bill Stockwell 05601-313014/02380-760141/0790-4270013
I think this is probably the best date yet- if everyone happy then will phone Bill tomoro and enquire as to cost etc................

So people ok with this plan?
I was at that event last year (2007) as part of the SAMA crew and we had a great time as it goes. Was all togged up in blazer and medals for the Sunday, as were marching that day. Had plenty of beers in the Paras beer tent (Pegasus Bar) afterwards and eventually got home well sozzled.

Plus, 5th July is MY birthday, so an even better excuse for beer. :)
And you looked absolutely spiffing Brigham, even though I couldn't sign you up to the RBL Riders Branch

Go for it Brazen, you'll never get all to agree on a date, so best set one and see who turns up

come on guys- be enthusiastic- site is booked this is your chance to put faces to avatars etc---- what else do you want there?? can not get Alizee; Jordan; etc but what would u like??

Ooooooohhh a Rum Ration meet. I will definately be there. Hope to meet all my favourite RR moderators. Brazenhussey,SPB,Wetblobby,Lamri,and most of all Chief Tiff.

Luv you all
IDOITDEEPER

chieftiff

War Hero
IDOITDEEPER said:
Ooooooohhh a Rum Ration meet. I will definately be there. Hope to meet all my favourite RR moderators. Brazenhussey,SPB,Wetblobby,Lamri,and most of all Chief Tiff.

Luv you all
IDOITDEEPER
Oh I wouldn't miss that for the world, it's the first leave I will book with my new civilian employer :thanks:

chieftiff

War Hero
IDOITDEEPER said:
What you found a new job Chief Tiff? Who is employing you? "Tossers R Us"? :thumright:

Have a nice evening
IDOITDEEPER
Oh dear, the thought that you could be so funny in real life is just overwhelming, please say it's not true.

Sweet dreams precious x