Discussion in 'Submariners' started by Deeps, Apr 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The rest of the world are chuffed to bits about it so are us submariners /ex-submariners.They had better get back on HMS Cornwall
    as they are on the ''dogs middle forenoon ''
  2. So hope this is true , god speed peaple , thoughts are with you all ,
  3. I thought that might be the case.
  4. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

maxi - couldn't work out the fcuking vote buttons!!!!!

(good job there is a maverick MOD.....)
  5. So one Moderator posts about this topic in one forum and another Moderator deletes an entire thread about it in another.

6. Yeah get erm back on board ….an in the rattle!!!!...er absent without leave.
  7. You are turning out OK, better watch your back though :lol:
  8. Shouldn't this thread be locked until they are safely back? Just in case.
  9. Could'nt fxxxxxxxxg make it up could you , tossers some of them , Enjoy the middle , welcome back peaple ,
  10. Let's hope it's true. Let us also hope that there will be no compromises or appeasement of Iran by HMG, because any weakness will only encourage more kidnappings of this nature.
  11. Those muppets on the BBC HYS board are doing my head in, some muppet has just posted a congratulations to Margaret Beckett - ffs WHAT did she do ???

My comment on the BBC web site will not be posted due to the amount of 'censored' vocabulary used.

My blood is boiling over comments people are making without any or very little knowledge
  12. First the good news, welcome back people.

Now the bad news, you are all crimbo duties when we get back to guzz.
  13. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

well good job you haven't been reading the posts on here for the past 12 days then....
  14. If anyone is in London the free bar is on me, I am over the moon!

Thank you Iran (regardless of your motives).
  15. Thanks Shakey was asking self same question???
  16. "A gift to the British people"- Cocky git! I want to send him a personal gift myself, a TLAM :twisted:
  17. We have just had it confirmed onboard, from all of us here thanks to everyone for their kind words and thoughts, we will make sure the guys have a decent welcome home when they eventually get back to us!
  18. Just seen some of the lads shaking hands with the Iranian President....nice suits lads, better than the gear you arrived in. Faye is no where to be seen though - Iranians have probably got her doing the dhobying!
  19. Womps and shakey ref your last.Stop stirring it. PTP has his forum to moderate , I have mine (this one) .I will moderate this forum how I see fit. We dont have to agree on everything you know. I thank you.