15 SAILORS AND ROYAL MARINES TO BE RELEASED !

Deeps

War Hero
The rest of the world are chuffed to bits about it so are us submariners /ex-submariners.They had better get back on HMS Cornwall
as they are on the ''dogs middle forenoon ''
 
Deeps said:
The rest of the world are chuffed to bits about it so are us submariners /ex-submariners.They had better get back on HMS Cornwall
as they are on the ''dogs middle forenoon ''
I thought that might be the case.
 

silverfox

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
maxi - couldn't work out the fcuking vote buttons!!!!!

(good job there is a maverick MOD.....)
 

Shakey

War Hero
So one Moderator posts about this topic in one forum and another Moderator deletes an entire thread about it in another.

:roll:
 
silverfox said:
maxi - couldn't work out the fcuking vote buttons!!!!!

(good job there is a maverick MOD.....)
You are turning out OK, better watch your back though :lol:
 

dondon

MIA
Could'nt fxxxxxxxxg make it up could you , tossers some of them , Enjoy the middle , welcome back peaple ,
 
Let's hope it's true. Let us also hope that there will be no compromises or appeasement of Iran by HMG, because any weakness will only encourage more kidnappings of this nature.
 

ukdaytona

War Hero
Those muppets on the BBC HYS board are doing my head in, some muppet has just posted a congratulations to Margaret Beckett - ffs WHAT did she do ???

My comment on the BBC web site will not be posted due to the amount of 'censored' vocabulary used.

My blood is boiling over comments people are making without any or very little knowledge
 

brigham600

War Hero
First the good news, welcome back people.

Now the bad news, you are all crimbo duties when we get back to guzz.
 

silverfox

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
ukdaytona said:
Those muppets on the BBC HYS board are doing my head in, some muppet has just posted a congratulations to Margaret Beckett - ffs WHAT did she do ???

My comment on the BBC web site will not be posted due to the amount of 'censored' vocabulary used.

My blood is boiling over comments people are making without any or very little knowledge
well good job you haven't been reading the posts on here for the past 12 days then....
 

Vesper

Lantern Swinger
"A gift to the British people"- Cocky git! I want to send him a personal gift myself, a TLAM :twisted:
 

kingoftwigs

War Hero
We have just had it confirmed onboard, from all of us here thanks to everyone for their kind words and thoughts, we will make sure the guys have a decent welcome home when they eventually get back to us!
 
Just seen some of the lads shaking hands with the Iranian President....nice suits lads, better than the gear you arrived in. Faye is no where to be seen though - Iranians have probably got her doing the dhobying!
 

Deeps

War Hero
Womps and shakey ref your last.Stop stirring it. PTP has his forum to moderate , I have mine (this one) .I will moderate this forum how I see fit. We dont have to agree on everything you know. I thank you.
 

Similar threads


Top