13-year-old boy is father to newborn girl

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by The_Jimmy, Feb 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello this new father looks like an 8 year old 8O

or am I getting older?

2. Deleted cus she was only 15.

3. I'd sterlise the pair of them..........!!! What is the use of having an age of consent law if it's not enforced? And what can a 13 year old boy know about being a good father and role model? He's still a bloody child himself, I am heartily sick of this culture of kids having kids in the UK, if he was a son of mine he'd be grounded until he turned 18 and the he'd be out of his ear!
    Rant mode off now.........and breath!!!

4. Article in the Mail, courtey of a friend of mine who linked to it elsewhere

5. T42, you seem to have forgotten the first rule of the redtops (and much of our political & legal Establishment): It's not below the age of consent if they're breeders. After all, to slightly mis-cite Finnis: heterosexual coupling is complimentary and therefore natural... :roll: :!:

Steve

PS: WTF were the parents doing allowing their children to experiment with breeding. I mean we're overpopulated as it is! 8O

PPS: At school we were taught that mastbating was a graver sin that procreating...... so it must be alright then. :roll:

6. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Thought of using a pseudonym to write this, but what the heck! At 12/13 I had no idea of what sex was about. I didn't reach pubery till I was about 15, then didn't know what to do. Was about 17 before everything clicked. Am I, or was I, very naiive? Have the children of today become another species? Now open for abuse.....

7. Urgh don't get me started on this!! I'm 22 this year FFS, and didn't know the meaning of 'boys' at that age, I was hardly let out of the house on my own at that age, let alone anything else. I would be issued a serious bollocking and told to get on with my studying... what the hell happened in the space of 10 years or so... unless it's just my parents being less liberal minded than other parents... Looking back i'm bloody glad they laid the law down as unlike many of my classmates i'm not on my second kid, nor do i have a first!!

Seriously what is wrong with this society, having kids at that age!
    Urgh right rant off.

:)

8. If there's any accuracy to this quote..."Another neighbour, who did not wish to be named, said: 'The Stedmans let the kids run wild on the street until all hours, they have no control over them.'" then they are just another feral familly breeding more feral kids.

9. At 13 if you were offered some snatch would you have turned it down? I think not.. Just need some education re birth control (formerly known as jhonnies/french letters etc)

10. Wot at 22?

11. Haha you didn't read it properly!! At that age i.e. meaning 13! Unless I didn't make it clear... :?

12. Bet you've made up for it now though :D :D

13. Hell yea... like when the rents went away and left me home alone!! haha those were the days! :lol:

14. So your effectively no better than the kids you have just slagged off then!!! :wink: :roll: :roll:

15. ....he was 12 when the bairn was conceived Dhoby 8O

16. Lol.... hmm let me think.. I have 0 kids, I didn't have sex when i was 13 (far from it) and despite the above comment in all truth I wasn't that bad! My life wouldn't have been worth living if the rents were to arrive back home whilst I was engaging in such antics! Plus I was about 17 when they finally decided to let me stay home alone. Haha so yea, I think i'm a lot better!! :D

17. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...o-prosecution-in-13-year-old-father-case.html

I wonder how many of our school-child drop kicks will see this as an easy route (no pun intended for you Antipodeans!) to fame and stardom?

How much more sex education do these little buggers need? We all must be aware that there are some who will never learn, no matter how much or well they are taught. Fecklessness breeds fecklessness; literally in this case.

Will the CSA be after his pocket money?

18. Rant On!

My daughter is 13 and whilst she knows the facts of life and has a figure that I would kill for (come to think of it, I did have a figure like that, then I had her!) She wouldn't dream of doing it.
    Plus she knows she'd have to face me if she did and it wouldn't be pretty! I blame the parents.
    Children should not be dragged up, some will turn out OK but most will end up doing all sorts.

Rant Off!

19. what type of all sorts? I like the blue ones

20. I bet you like Blue Smarties too! :wink: